Chapter 23

Chaper 23

*Author's P.O.V*

Two hours later, Niall is standing outside having a cigarette when Katherine approaches him. She is wearing a yellow sundress that just hugs her the way a grandma hugs their grandchild. Her breasts hug the same way and he tries his hardest to focus on her face knowing that she doesn't like to wear bras. The smoke from the cigarette suddenly is suck in his mouth before reappearing out of his nose then traveling to the sky. Oh how he wishes he could be that smoke. She gives gim a warm smile but she wants to give him a hug because she can feel that he needs one. He gives her a look as to start speaking so she does just that.

"I just stop by to let you know that I stop all communication with Damon and I have informed everyone who knows him to do the same. I don't care if he's my childhood best friend. He had no right to do that to you." Katherine informs, knowing that Damon now will more reckless since she ruined his life.

"You could have texted me that." Niall replies, flicking his cigarette to the ground then stepping on it.

"I also wanted to see how you were doing just in case he stop by or if you had another breakdown." She confesses as she notices how tense his shoulders seem.

"I'm not some suicidal person that you need to keep an eye on. I'm a grown man that is capable of taking care of himself so please stop acting like I'm not." Niall responds while rolling his eyes.

"You forget that I know you like the sun knows the moon. The sun can always tell when the moon is cold, breaking, and lost. Yeah they may be apart but the sun will always stay close enough to reassure that it will always be there to warm, fix, and guide the moon." She explains, stepping closer to him.

"You don't get to use that metaphor with me anymore. That was for when we were together before all your secrets came to the surface." He angrily says, glaring at her.

Their hands touch and that sends a shiver up his spine because a familiar feeling surface in him. It's the feeling of a child would get when they are able to get pick up from school by their parent. It's the sun pulling flowers and plants toward it so they grow stronger and taller. Their eyes meet and man he knows that she got that familiar feeling too. The little sparks in her eyes give it away even if she doesn't say anything. Her teeth bite her bottom lip and he knows what that means. She leans up to him with her eyes starting to close. He doesn't know why but he finds himself doing the same. However, the door opening behind has him coming to his senses and looking at the door.

He wants to cover his mouth but that'll just make it obvious as to what he was about to do. He still can't wrap his head around that he was going to allow that to happen. He mentally tells himself to relax so his eyes can return to their normal size and his breathing can follow a normal pace. The ground right now feels so tempting to disappear into. He curses at the universe for not allowing it to swallow him. Uneasiness settles into his stomach like a bear settling for hibernation. The reason is because he doesn't know if his friend saw that moment or not. Judging by the way he smiles at him, he figures he didn't.

"Oh there you are. Now we can leave." Zayn states with the guys behind him.

The universe seem to take control over Niall and the world when he lands his eyes on Harry. Everything around him freezes, including him. There is a weird bubbling in his chest that he has never felt before. The blue sky eyes looks at the green leaf eyes then down to his outfit again. There is black booty shorts that cling on to his legs with a plain black crop top attach to his chest. That isn't what has him breathless. Far from it. The waistband of the thong that can be clearly seen is what has sky in his eyes to become a little less noticeable. A hand comes from out of nowhere and lands on his back, which makes the universe free him and everything else.

"You look really nice." Niall says so he wouldn't come off as surprise with his friend's choice of clothing.

"Thank you." Harry responds already feeling the heat in his cheeks, which makes him look at the cars passing by.

"We are going to go to a festival today." Liam says, seeming more awake now.

"Oh. Well let's go." Niall responds while nodding for his friends to lead the way.

His mouth remains glued shut after that. His feet drag him with his friends not looking at a hurt Katherine. Her eyes begging for those sky eyes to not let the clouds cover them from her. Her begging doesn't result in anything though. The five friends get in the car with Niall being sat next to Harry. His mind immediately reverts back to the thong. When the hell did he get one? That thought seems to be the only one floating around his head like pollen floating during the spring. The pollen just floats and floats until the car comes to a stop and everyone gets out.

"I don't know if those looks are sexual, anger, disappointment, or curiosity." Harry says, noticing everyone's eyes following him as they start to follow the crowd.

"It's the thong and the fact that your cheeks are almost on full display." Louis responds, causing Harry to pull the back of his shorts down.

"Maybe I should start dressing like a girl too since none of them seem to be interested in me." Zayn explains while throwing his hands up in the air.

"Looking good sweetheart." A female says, pointing to the curly hair male then entering one of the tents.

"Fags aren't welcome here." A man states, glaring at him but Niall shoves him away.

"Fuck you." Niall says then sticks his middle finger up at another man that shakes his head at his younger friend.

"It's okay Niall. You don't have to keep looking out for me from people like them. As long as they don't try to touch me, then it's fine." Harry reassures but the blonde can't accept that.

"They don't know you so they have no right to judge you like that. People like that need to be put in their place." Niall explains, guiding him in front of him with his hands on his hips.

"Let's try some food from this tent." Louis says so he can try and lighten the mood.

"You can pay for my half again like you did at the bowling alley." Harry teases, looking over his shoulder to smile innocently at his friend.

"You wish." Niall replies as they enter the tent with his body tensing when he realizes that his hands are on the waistband of the thong.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

I'm trying to keep this story as realistic as possible and I just want to know am I achieving that? Thoughts??? Predictions???

Bye.