Chapter 31 (!)

Chapter 31 (!)

*Author's P.O.V*

Unknown to Harry, Niall is skillfully opening the packet of lube then coating two fingers with it. He then eases those two fingers into the back of his shorts while attacking his neck. Harry jumps when he feels the index finger slowly circle his rim then pushing in. There's so much tense in his body and he's trying so hard to relax. He knows being tense is only going to make this worse. Once that finger is completely inside, he takes in a quick breathe of air. His body relaxes more as he starts to grind down onto his finger. The second second finger slowly enters next and it's a bit uncomfortable. They are pull out of him after he is loosen enough.

He is gently place on his back so his body is facing the opposite way of the headboard. He slides out of his shorts then toss them away from him. A gasp wants to leave his mouth once he sees the blonde's boxers fall onto the side of the bed but he doesn't let it. This is no time for him to be behaving like a teenage girl. He is a virgin though so it's completely acceptable for him to behave this way right now. He refrain his eyes from looking at his crotch cause he knows if he sees it then he's going to back out because of fear. His eyes focuses on the ceiling while feeling him hovering over him. The kisses that are place on his stomach makes his legs tingle.

"I need you in me please." Harry whines out while staring into his eyes.

He's not use to begging sexually so this is a weird feeling for him but not in a bad way. A whimper leaves his mouth as the tip slowly penetrates him. He closes his eyes in pain when he feels him push all the way in him. He wants him to pull out but he knows that he needs to take this in order for the pain to go away. He thanks the heavens that the blonde doesn't start moving right away. The lights kisses on his neck distracts him a little bit.

"You like feeling every inch of me?" Niall asks only to receive a frantic nod.

"Yes. Give me every inch." Harry breathes out and the blonde proceeds in doing that.

Niall carefully begins to roll his hips, trying hard not to let a grunt fall off his lips how tightly Harry's hole is clenching around him. The blonde watches Harry's face wince in discomfort, forcing himself to take it slow. He slowly moves in and out of him at a steady pace, pulling almost completely out, before pushing back in fully. Once he gets into a rhythm, Harry let's out a tiny noise, alarming him.

"Niall." He breathes out, shakily. The burn was starting to subside a little, and the pressure between his hips straying from pain and developing into pleasure, although the initial burn is still there, it hardly mattered.

"Starting to get better?" The blonde above him asks, earning a quick nod and an audible moan in response.

"Yes." Harry whimpers. Niall grabs his thighs, holding his legs up so that his knees are bent. The blonde proceeds, thrusting into Harry steadily.

"You like that? Does it feel good?" Niall asks as Harry whines softly, huffing every time Niall thrusts in and slides against his walls, creating an amazing friction inside of him.

"Yes, go faster. Please." Harry moans out, wanting more of Niall. Niall's hands grips his thighs tighter, as he does as Harry commands and drives into Harry at a faster pace. This causes their bodies to rock together, a light slapping sound of their skin colliding, sounds around the room."Fuck."

"You're so tight Harry, you feel so amazing." Niall groans, shutting his eyes briefly, enjoying how good Harry feels around him. He grinds and rolls his hips into him, receiving more pleasure sounds out of Harry, whose lips are slightly parted into an O shape with sharp breaths leaving them. Niall looked down watching as he slipped out before completely disappearing back into him over and over again. It was so hot, he never been so turned on in his life. The way Harry's face appeared and his blissed out moans weren't helping neither."God, I wanna wreck you."

"D-do it," Harry breathed out."Wreck me."

Niall feels a desire deep within him just skyrocket from the top of his head to the tip of his toes. He wanted nothing more but then to rock Harry's world. He let's go of Harry's thighs and grabs his right leg roughly, throwing it over his shoulder, readjusting his position slightly. He grips one hand on the leg that's over his shoulder and the other against Harry's hip. He gives him one knowing look, before he pulls back and starts plunging into him. Harry releases a loud gasp that almost makes his friend chuckle.

"F-Fuck Niall." Harry moans, his hands reaching down to grip the sheets, as Niall pounds into him at such a wonderful speed. The blonde's thighs are smacking into his bottom harshly, the grip on his leg tightening slightly. The pain had completely diminished and nothing but pure gratification remained.

"Good Harry, taking it so well, fuck." Niall moans. Harry cries out softly at the praise, tugging at the sheets.

"Feels so good." Harry whines. He never knew that penetration like this could feel this amazing, but now that was experiencing it, he never wanting this feeling to end. Beads of sweat began to form on the blonde's forehead, growing slightly tired but the desire to keep going and reach his climax was stronger than ever.

Niall grunts, stopping for a moment as he grinds his hips into Harry, rotating them in circular motion against his walls that earns him moans at the feeling. He leans forward slightly, digging deep into Harry, as he readjusts his leg that's thrown over the blonde's shoulder, slightly changing the angle, before he returns to ramming into him hard and fast. Harry throws his head back, mouth falling open in a silent scream as he feels Niall hitting a place within him that brought such an overwhelming feeling of pleasure to him that had his head spinning. The headboard was starting to smack against the wall at the movements.

"Yes yes. Right there." Harry moans, eyes screwing shut and face twisted in pleasure. Niall didn't falter a bit, determined to make Harry completely fall apart underneath and have it be all because of him. He propels his hips against Harry, feeling himself hit against the bundle of nerves with each and every thrust. He could feel himself growing nearer to his release, only holding back as he wanted Harry to be the first to let go. He could already tell that Harry was near. The way his body was squirming, and how his hands were gripping the sheets so tight that his knuckles were turning white. His face was flushed red, his breaths coming out in pants.

"Are you close, Harry? Gonna cum for me?" Niall asks, his jaw lightly clenched as he held back slightly.

"Y-Yes, I'm so close." Harry pants out. Niall reaches in between them and grabs Harry's angry red length and starts to stroke it quickly in time with his rapid thrusts. Harry gasps, bucking into his hand while also attempting to push his ass down to meet his thrust. He was in pure heaven at this remarkable feeling. A bubbling sensation was building up in the pit of his stomach, his thighs began trembling, and he hooks his leg around the blonde shoulder tighter."I-I'm gonna cum."

"Cum for me, Harry." Niall urges him. It takes just a few more strokes and thruts, before Harry's crying out and spilling all over the blonde's hand and his stomach. His toes curling, hips jerking slightly as his orgasm spasmed through him. Niall fucks him through it, chasing his own release. It doesn't take long for him to cum hard and spill into Harry, hips stilling as he let out a long low moan.

"Fuck." He breathes as he harshly bites his bottom lip.

The two are left panting as they come down from their highs. Niall finally calm down and slowly pulls out, causing Harry to hiss slightly. He falls down onto the bed next to him.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

My boo thang niazddavajkilam wrote 95% of this so you can thank her for her amazing writing. Thoughts??? Predictions???

Bye.