Chapter 28

Chapter 28

*Author's P.O.V*

A month has pass but not much has happen during that time. Danny found a family that would love to take care of him, which kind of left Niall and Harry a bit sad. Damon was sentenced to ten years in prison without a chance of probation. His accomplish who help had gotten four years with a chance of probation. Niall did give Katherine a chance to be in his life but he doesn't really talk or see her much since his trust for her is still extremely low. He also quit smoking and he's been pretty strong in kicking that habit. Everyone has been living a pretty chill life.

"Can we try something?" Niall asks as he sits down next to him on the couch.

"Sure as long as it doesn't involve you beating me up physically or virtually." Harry jokes, causing him to laugh but it wasn't a hearty one.

"Okay so as you probably know I've never really kissed a guy and I would like to try it with someone I know and trust and who is also into guys." Niall informs almost making his friend choke on his spit.

"Alright. Start whenever you're ready and I'll follow your lead." Harry responds, hearing his heart beating in his ears.

"You really don't have to do it if you don't want to. I could ask someone else or wait until I'm actually in a relationship with a guy." Niall states as he scratches the back of his head.

"No go ahead and do it. I promise it won't be so bad." Harry says, surprising himself of that coming out his mouth.

Niall scoots closer to him then leans forward. On the inside, he is telling himself to calm down and just go for it. This was nothing to freak out about. He looks his friend in the eyes before looking at his lips. He closes his eyes then connect their lips to each other. Harry does jump slightly when that happens but he doesn't pay much attention to it. He does notice how plump and soft his lips are. It really wasn't different than kissing a female. His hand comes up and rests on his cheek to guide the kiss a bit better. A idea comes to his brain but he doesn't know if Harry would allow it. He goes for it away.

He bites his bottom lip then tugs on it gently. He is surprise when he opens his mouth and allows him to push his tongue inside. A tingle sets in his chest then starts to travel down until it reaches his crotch. Of course he doesn't really notice since his goal is to make out with Harry. He gently starts to suck on his tongue while using his free hand to slowly push him back. A chill runs up his spine when he feels his cold fingers run underneath his shirt. The skirt that Harry has on slides up as he places himself inbetween his legs. Their crotches press against each other, which makes them feel the boner that they have.

There's so much sexual energy radiating off of them that they could end up going all the way. Though they never talked about what they like sexually, they seem to know what the other likes. It seems like it was program into them since the day they were born. Niall slides his hand underneath his skirt and grips his ass. He then starts to massage it, loving that the silky panties that he has on makes it so much better. He groans as he feels him grind up into him while also playing with his blonde hair. He can already feel his precum soaking through his boxers a little bit. There's no way he can stop now. He needs a release out of this or else he's going to lose his mind.

The whimpers that start to come from Harry causes him to become even harder. He wanted more of it. He wanted to make him moan loudly. He needed to know how it sound. This urge only grows stronger as he slowly starts to rotate his hips. It takes a while but he finally gets what he wants. It was the purest thing he has ever heard. The sound makes him want to strip both of them and have his way with him. However, the sound also makes him realize how wrong this was. It was only suppose to be a kiss. He pulls himself away from him then sits away from him. He clears his throat while Harry sits up and fixes his skirt.

"Did I do something wrong?" Harry asks, wiping away the little bit of saliva from the corner of his mouth.

"It definitely wasn't you. It was all me so you don't have to feel bad about anything." Niall answers as he fixes his shirt.

"I don't see how it could have been you." Harry pants, running his fingers through his hair to fix it.

"It's just- I'm sorry that I got carried away. I said a kiss and I should have left it at that or asked you if you were fine with making out with me." Niall says while his cheeks turn even more red due to embarrassment.

"No that was perfectly fine. It means you enjoyed yourself." Harry replies out with a laugh."So how was it?"

"I mean it's clear that I really enjoyed it. If we would have went any longer I probably would have burst in my jeans." Niall answers, pointing to his crotch as he mentally beg for this embarrassment to end.

"Don't sweat it because it happen to me too. That's a natural thing to happen. Unfortunately, it doesn't take much to arouse a man." Harry reassures with a shrug.

"Okay. You're also not a bad kisser." Niall says suddenly, which makes his friend gasp.

"Really? I haven't done that with many people so I didn't think I was that great." Harry responds as he puts his hand against his chest.

"I take that back. You're getting too cocky about it now." Niall replies, waving his hand at him dismissively.

"Well sorry for feeling confident about something I thought I was terrible at." Harry grumbles as he gets up from the couch.

He heads to his bedroom while hearing his friend laughing loudly. He tries not to laugh with him as he shakes his head. He enters his room then shuts the door. He tosses himself on the bed then screams into the pillow. Ever since he met he has dreamed of kissing him. The fact that he just made out with him makes him want to float off to heaven. He doesn't even care that he ended up getting an obvious boner from it. He would have not minded if Niall would have fucked him into oblivion on that couch. Sure he's a virgin but he still knows exactly what he wants and that's for the blonde to pound into him until he can't take anymore.

"Man if only I had the balls to pull him back in." Harry mumbles to himself after he pulls his face out of his pillow then roll onto his back.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Thoughts??? Predictions??? Teasing. Isn't it great? 😈

Bye.