Chapter 40

Chapter 40

*Author's P.O.V*

Seven years is how long they have been together. A lot had happen in those years. Katherine and Alaric had moved to Australia with their twins but they still keep in contact with the couple. Zayn and Louis had gotten married to sweet ladies that happen to be a bit older than them. Liam had found a lovely girl that treats his daughter as if she is her own. He's terrified in popping the question though. Harry had decided to keep his hair short but it was still enough for Niall to grip and play with whenever he pleased. He still wears girly clothes but not as frequent as he use to because his wardrobe was getting too big. Niall had decided to live with his natural hair for the rest of his life. The two of them had moved into a nice and large house that is a bit away from the city.

The two currently sail through a beautiful city in Italy. They have been here for about a week now and they have three more days left. So far they had toured the ruins of Pompeii, climbed mount Vesuvius, saw the leaning tower of Pisa, and visited the Uffizi gallery. Tomorrow they plan on going to the Colosseum. They needed this type of vacation. The other type of vacation they usually had was telling everyone not to bother them while they stayed inside their home doing God knows what. Right now, Harry is wearing a tight but short crop top that is covered in red roses and glittery white pants that flare out at his ankles. His outfit coincidentally matches the boat along with Niall's nails since every other one was painted red and white.

"Did you hear what I said?" Niall questions, snapping his boyfriend out of his deep thinking and gazing.

"I didn't. I'm sorry." Harry answers with a pout settling on his lips as he looks down at his lap.

"What's going on in that beautiful head of yours my love?" Niall asks as he kisses the side of his head.

"I just still can't believe we're here right now." Harry states while sighing in happiness.

"Nothing but the best for my love." Niall responds, wrapping his arms around his waist.

"We have to take our children here as soon as possible." Harry informs as he takes out his disposable camera.

"We haven't even went to the adoption center yet." Niall says before taking a sip of his champagne.

"I know we said when are both thirty four that we will adopt but I can't wait any longer. This place just gives me so many good feelings." Harry replies while fixing his shirt wearing.

"My love it's literally two more years." Niall laughs out while Harry leans back against him and takes pictures.

He honestly can't wait to take care of their future children with him too. That's all he's been dreaming about for the past month. They had planned on adopting four children from different races. They also planned on two of them being toddlers, one being a baby, and the final one being a teen. He uses his free hand to stealthily go into his pocket. His fingers touch the small white box and he can feel his heart start to pick up. He is kind of nervous to do it now because he doesn't want to accidentally drop it in the water. The moment Harry gets up he knows that this is his time. Harry goes to get some more food from the basket while taking a few more pictures. When he turns around, he screams as he sees the brunette on one knee while showcasing a beautiful diamond ring.

"Right here? Right now? I'm going to piss on myself right now. Please no. Say sike right now. Oh my fuck. What the actual fuck." Harry rambles out as his knees buckle a little bit.

"Please don't faint because then I'm going to end up shitting on myself and this trip will end up not being pleasant to remember. Let's both just breathe." Niall says, placing his free hand on his hip in hopes that it will help.

"I'm going to die. It feels like I'm dying. No yeah that's death I feel entering my body." Harry responds before finding a bit of chill to nod his head for his lover to go.

"Ok I'm just going to wing this and hope it comes out right. I don't know how you do it but you make me fall in love with you over and over again. I knew the moment that I booked this flight that it would be the perfect opportunity to do this. We got the sun and moon tattooed on us for a reason. It's because we compliment each other in all the right ways which no one else can. I want to keep it this way for the rest of my life so will you do me the honor of becoming my husband for as long as the sun and moon shall continue to love each other?" Niall says, wiping away his own tears quickly.

Harry covers his mouth with his hands that are visibly shaking. Tears quickly leak out of his eyes as he tries to wrap his head around this. He's so emotional that he feels like throwing up. However, he manages to keep it down. Marriage had never crossed his mind since they've been together. Not that it is a bad thing. He was too busy soaking in how much He did happen to have a lot of baby fever. The people that they sail by clap, record, and cheer once they realize what's going on. Coincidentally, a breeze appears and it sends a bunch of flower petals down on them. There are a few people that give them judgmental stares but nobody notices them. Even if they did, they wouldn't have let them ruin this wonderful moment.

"Of course I'll become your husband." Harry states with the ring being place on his finger right after."Man we're so gay."

"Nah that's all you my love. I just paint my nails. You wear girly clothes." Niall replies then laughing when his chest is hit playfully.

"Yeah yeah. Let's just forget that one time I caught you getting off to a picture of me or the countless of times that we had sex or when you tried on my clothes. You're as straight as they come so congratulations." Harry sarcastically says as he is pull close to him by his hips.

"You know I'm only gay for you forever and always. I'll even get a tattoo across my chest that says my location is every inch of you if you want me to." Niall reassures and that gets a laugh out of his fiancee.

"I love you so much." Harry responds while cupping his cheeks and bringing his face close.

"I love you too and your girly clothes." Niall says with a wink before giving him a passionate kiss, which they can't help but to smile in to.

»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

And that's a wrap on this story. Wow took me three years to finish this. Thanks so much for supporting this story. It honestly means so much to me. Thoughts??? Predictions??? Was this ending satisfying? Also please check out my other stories. I'm desperate.

Bye.