Chapter 32

Chapter 32

*Author's P.O.V*

After sex, the two lay there really soaking up what just happen. Neither one of them wanted to talk in fear of how the other might react. That cause a heavy amount of awkwardness and tension to surface. With that tension and awkwardness, they knew they had to separate themselves. Niall gathers his clothes in a rush then clumsily puts them on. He nearly falls and cracks his head open on the dresser. Neither of them say bye to each other. They really couldn't since Niall had practically ran out of the home as if the cops were on his ass. Harry was left alone to clean up their mess and himself before he then makes his way to his bed and stay there for the rest of the day.

"Hello Harry. We've missed you dearly and would like to go out with you today." Liam says as he walks into his bedroom with Zayn and Louis behind him the next day.

"Do we have to go out today?" Harry questions then nibbling on his lower lip.

"Yes. We'll pick up Niall on the way since he isn't answering his phone." Louis answers while coming over to pull him out of bed.

"Fuck fuck stop." Harry hisses out as he quickly pulls away from him then slowly place himself back on his bed.

"So I see someone lost that v-card." Zayn sings while wiggling his eyebrows at him.

"Actually no. I unfortunately fell on my ass when I was walking down the front steps to go get the mail." Harry lies as he points to the stack of mail.

"Sorry to hear that but get your ass up and get ready." Liam responds while clapping for him to start moving.

Harry still ends up agreeing to go out with them even though his ass is trying to stay glued in the bed all day. There isn't anything special happening today so he doesn't settle for any girly clothes. Instead, he picks a colorful Hawaiian shirt that remains unbutton with a plain white shirt underneath. He finishes the outfit with some blue skinny jeans and some sneakers. With this outfit, he doesn't have to deal with judgemental people. The walk to Zayn's car is the most horrible thing he has ever had to do. That walk made him realize how much muscle and bone require for him to move his legs. He doesn't hesitant to take the seat in the back so he lay down halfway to recover somewhat.

The pain in his ass is long forgotten when he realizes that they are going to pickup the blonde. Suddenly, heaven hear his prayer of the blue eye male behaving normally when they meet. The guys don't need to know what had went down between them since they don't even know that the blonde is bisexual. That makes him feel bad because he had told his sexuality to Katherine when he had no right to. The sudden stop of the car ten minutes later informs him that they are here. His stomach starts to gurgle and rumble the moment his eyes lock on Niall, who is finishing a beer can. The other lads get out of the car, which confuses him.

"Be careful with wrestling with Harry. He fell on his ass pretty hard this morning and he can barely walk or sit." Louis explains then disappears into the house with other lads to retrieve their rollerskates.

"Wasn't planning on touching him today or for a while." Niall mumbles while he walks to the car then sits in the passenger seat, which he rarely does.

"Veronica wanted me to tell you that we have a new pup to foster." Harry states to try and lighten the mood.

"Alright." Niall replies without even looking at him as he pulls out his phone.

"About last night-" Harry starts but the look his friend gives him through the rearview mirror shuts him up quickly.

"Let's not talk about what happened last night to me or anyone else for that matter. I would appreciate that greatly." Niall says, tossing his empty beer can out the window.

"But I-" Harry tries again but this time the Irish turns around in his seat and look deep within his eyes to get his point across.

"Okay quick recap since you want to talk so badly about it. I proceeded to fuck you roughly into your bed as if you were a toy then filled you with my cum because you begged for it. I also helped you get off. Now we don't have to talk about it anymore since it's never going to happen again." Niall hisses out then turns back to his previous position.

"Why are you being so mean to me and about the situation?" Harry questions, sitting up a little bit with a slight wince.

"Oh I don't know maybe because I took my best friend's virginity and clearly hurt you and for that to happen plus the two makeouts are two soon for me. I just fucking discovered that I actually like males." Niall informs his demeanor seeming to relax a bit.

"But we both enjoyed it and consent to it. I see it as we helped each other out, which is what best friends do. That has to account for something right?" Harry asks, trying to meet his eyes again but there's no hope.

"Careful Harry. If I didn't know any better, I'd say it sounds like you want me to fuck you like that all over again." Niall answers then let's a smile come on his lips just as the boys come back to the car.

Harry is glad that the guys came back because he's speechless after hearing that. He doesn't know if the smile on his friend's face was to taunt him or for the guys to believe everything is fine. He's lucky that no one looks at him because his cheeks are burning red because he may want that to happen again. How couldn't he? He had just gotten a taste of what his crush can do in the bed not even twenty four hours ago. A complete fool would only say that they wouldn't want that to happen again. This crush has definitely went from simple to very complicated. Most friend crushes vanish but this one seem to root itself inside his soul and refuses to leave him. The sex and makeout did not help get it out of his system.

"Are you fucking kidding me right now." Niall grumbles as a very explicit song about sex starts to play in the car.

"Sorry. I accidentally played my sex playlist." Zayn says while hurrying to toss his phone to someone to change it.

"Reminds you of someone specifically." Liam tease the blonde while he grabs his shoulder and squeezes it.

"We're not doing this right now." Niall responds then removes his hand from his shoulder.

"I think I know what it is. He's been in a dry spell for quite some time and the song must have reminded him of the last time he had great sex which is causing him to get a bit happy in the lower region." Louis jokes, missing his curly hair friend choking on his spit from that.

"I wish I could teleport out of this car." Niall says while dropping his face in his hands as everyone else starts to laugh.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Thoughts??? Predictions???

Bye.