Chapter 30

Chapter 30

*Author's P.O.V*

The next day goes by pretty chill. When they both get off of work, they head back to Harry's place. The two hang out without doing anything major. Today just feels like those days to stay in and chill for them. They do just that by eating a bunch of junk food while binge watching new series on Netflix. They're also very lazy so they didn't try to come up with anything fun to do. They don't bring up anything that happen yesterday because they feel there wasn't anything to discuss about. They knew that it wasn't going to happen again and they knew that it was a lm experiment.

Niall currently stands in front of Harry's mirror looking over his body with his hands on his hips. A fishnet crop top covers his chest while a some tight high waist shorts cover his lower half. The outfit didn't really compliment his nails but he doesn't really mind that. Of course, he isn't into cross dressing. He just wanted to see what he would look like with something simple and so far he was not disappointed. A grin comes up on his face as he does a slow turn. All of this started because he got bored. When he gets bored, he gets very curious. Harry, on the other hand, is chilling on his bed while texting Veronica about the new animals brought to the shelter and the ones that has gotten adopted.

"Oh wow. I look hot." Niall says as he stands on his tippy toes."Maybe even hotter than you in girly clothes."

"You're definitely not hotter then me in girly clothes." Harry replies with a snort.

"Your clothes are basically screaming at me to take them home." Niall responds as he squeeze his imaginary breasts.

"You're gonna rip my clothes anyway so get out of them you whale." Harry states while pointing at the closet.

"I'll just order my own and outshine you." Niall jokes as he takes off the clothes then tosses them at the green eye male.

He stands in the middle of the room with nothing but his boxers on. He doesn't know where this feeling came from but all he know is that he wants the green eye male right now. Deep within he's been having that desire after they made out. He figure that would have went away when he went home. It only intensified when he was alone. He took a cold shower but that only got rid of the boner. His desire still burned within him like a candle that can never burn out. He watches as his best friend walks to his closet and put away his clothes. Harry is only wearing basketball shorts that doesn't do a good job at hiding the fact that he doesn't have on underwear.

"Earth to Niall. Did you hear anything I just said?" Harry asks while snapping in his face.

"What was that?" Niall asks then zoning out again to tell himself to quit feeling this way.

"I don't know if you're doing this on purpose or not." Harry responds, leaning his head to the side a bit.

"It was an accident. I'm all ears now." Niall says as he puts a fake smile on his face.

He looks his friend in the eyes before reaching forward. He grabs his chin then kisses him deeply. He's still amazed by how soft his lips are. That unlit candle inside only increasing the size of its flame. That fire spreads to Harry as he kisses back just as deeply. He doesn't need to question him about this sudden behavior. He's been waiting for this to happen on its own and now it is. He can't let this die out like it did last time. A slight gasp leave his mouth when he falls back onto his bed. He regains his composure once Niall is on top of him. They connect their lips again while running their fingers up and down each other's body.

"Please don't pull away." Harry says inbetween kisses, feeling his boner begging to be set free.

"Harry." Niall tries to get out only to be hush by a kiss and a groan.

"Please." Harry whimpers out but his begging and kisses doesn't do him any justice.

"We have to stop." Niall states once he's able to pull his mouth away from Harry's.

"We both know that neither of us want to stop." Harry responds while leaning up to kiss and nibble at his neck.

"I don't think I'm ready for this though." Niall replies, trying to focus on his thoughts instead of his friend's soft kisses.

"We're both are new to this. Please don't leave us with a raging boner again. We both need and want this." Harry says, hoping for the best as he kisses him again.

To his luck, Niall responds by kissing him back. If he could, he would totally let out a very cheerful squeal. That thought doesn't last long in his mind though. What does last is the fact that he's a virgin. Sure he's had his fingers or his vibrator up his ass. This is way different then those. This is the real deal. He was sure that this moment wouldn't happen until another seven years or so. He damn sure didn't think he would lose his virginity like this or with Niall for that matter. He feels just how real this is when he feels Niall's boner against his thigh while his hand play with the waistband of his shorts.

"You wouldn't happen to have a condom and lube laying around right?" Niall questions and his friend blushes deeply.

"I didn't really think this would happen so no on the condom but I do have a packet of lube in that dresser." Harry answers, nodding his head to the dresser.

"Alright Niall. It's just like having sex with a female. You prep him then have sex with him. Don't make it way more difficult then it has to be." Niall mumbles to himself as he grabs the lube.

"It's only going to hurt for the first five minutes. Do not freak out on him. You've been dreaming of having sex with him for so long. The universe is playing into your favor. You've got this covered." Harry mumbles to himself then tries his best to give a seductive look.

He thinks he looks stupid so he stops immediately. He doesn't know how this is going to go since his vibrator is five inches and he's pretty sure that Niall is above that. He quickly mumbles a prayer that he doesn't end up crying as Niall start to kiss at his neck. Both of them really needs their arousal to distract them in order fully let go and enjoy this moment. That arousal sets in instantly when their hips naturally start to grind against each other. When they moan, it pushes them to want more physical contact. That physical contact is given when Niall rests his back on the headboard then pulls Harry onto his lap. His hands travel into his shorts then start to massage his ass. They are completely ready for this to happen now.
»»»»»»»»»»»»
Vote

Share

Comment

Thoughts??? Predictions??? Me and @MarBellaGucci are making a kik groupchat so we all can keep in contact and be hilarious with each other. If you're interested comment your kik.

Bye.