Thoughts

John's POV
It was starting to get a bit chilly. I wasn't really cold but I bet that Sollux was considering that he has no shirt and half his pants ripped off. I didn't really want to disturb him but I didn't want him to get hypothermia either so I picked him up and started walking back to my house thankful that Jake wasn't home tonight.

***************
I lay Sollux down on the couch and fix up his leg better wash it up and everything so it doesn't get infected.

Then I cover up his sleeping form and go over to the computer in the other room researching all I can on vampires.

*********
I was almost falling asleep on my desk when I heard a thump followed by a loud groan. Rushing out into the living room I see Sollux laying on and pick him up putting him back on the couch and he stares back at me with glazed over eyes clutching to my shirt.

"NO PLEATHE LET ME GO" he thrashed in my arms heart racing.

"Sollux it's me calm down"

He continued to thrash against me screeching about letting him go and not hurting him. It really pained me to see it and to prevent him from hurting himself more I had to sedate him. I sighed heavily and slumped onto the floor and then my mind started wondering.

I thought of what you happen if Sollux woke up and was mad at me and ran away never talking to me again or worse.

About what would happen if Jake would walk right now and how I would explain about Sollux and what Jake would do to him

Mostly about if Sollux and I could be anything after this, I still love him with all my heart but could we really be together with his state and my hunter training. Would it work?

I felt a few tears run down my cheeks as slowly drifted to sleep thoughts circling in my head.