Flashbacks and good friends

"C'mon Sollux!"

"I'm coming I'm coming, what'th tho important?" I jog after him with a happy smile as I grab his hand.

"It's a surprise dummy"

"Oh whatever ya butt" I roll my eyes at him and bump into his side.

John runs up ahead towing me through the forest until we come to a small cove with soft green grass and covered in wildflowers, in the center a simple white sheet was spread out with a duffle bag sitting near by.

"Did you really thet up a cheethy picnic?" I chuckle.

"Yeah I did" he blushes gently and rubs his arm with moving his hand away from my own.

"I love it"

"Really?!" He looks up grinning.

"Abtholutly" I hug him tight.

We break apart after a bit, walking over and sitting down on the sheet together. John starts unpacking food, ham sandwiches, cupcakes and fruit.

"Could you be any thweeter?"

"Hmm I don't know" he giggles looking at me.

"Wait I think I have an idea" I smirk and pick up a cupcake smashing it onto John's lips getting them covered in frosting.

"Hey!" He giggles more,"now I'm a mess"

"I can help with that" I lean in kissing him softly, he kisses back smiling and leaning into me more smearing icing on my face as well than getting it off.

I was about to pull back and say the same cheesy line I had said the first time this had happened when the scene shifted and suddenly John was gone and I was laying on the floor nuzzled close to Tavros and Vriska.

"yOU GUYS CAN GO TO SLEEP,,,,i'LL UH WATCH OUT"

"You sure dork? 8ecause I don't want to 8e murdered in my sleep tonight"

"Oh thhut up vrith no one ith going to come and murder uth"

"That's what you think"

"Jutht go to thleep"

"Fine 8ut only to shut you up Captor" she grumbles laying her head on tavs shoulder and I do the same with a small smirk slowly drifting into sleep.