No Where to Go pt. 1

Gon's pov:

When school ended I looked everywhere for Killua. You would think that it would be easy to find someone with bleach white hair, well it wasn't. Bummed out, I gave up when everyone was gone. I am extremely stubborn, it's in my blood with determination coursing through my veins making me as if I am that unbreakable wall that won't break. I am that pesky mosquito that keeps coming back to you, wanting more blood... Huh, that's a weird analogy.

While I am walking it starts to rain, and I can't help but to stick my tongue out to see if I can catch a few drops. A couple seconds later a rain drop splats on my tongue and I smile, humming random notes while bobbing my head. I can't wait to get home, and tell Mito that I made a friend, and that I love my classes this year so far.

Stopping at a cross walk on Elm street. I wait by counting how much green cars go by. A silver one drives by reminding me of Killua. His blue eyes pop up in my mind, and I start to blush while my stomach does a dip. It could be possible that I am developing feelings for the new kid, but I can't help it. He is the only person that doesn't run away from me like everyone else does because they think that I am too "cheery"... And for some reason I have a slight attraction for him. I don't know why but I will find out soon.

The green light flashes on and I walk across it, continuing straight on ahead.

_______________________________________

Killua's pov:

I keep looking around to make sure that I am not being followed by anyone... Like my brother. Letting a sigh out, I put my hands behind my neck, and intertwine my fingers together. What will he do if he does find me? Kidnap me? Beat the shit out of me? Or beat the shit out of me then kidnap me? Either way I could probably take care of myself. Unless he has someone else with him.

My face drops. "Fuck," I cry out loud. I forgot about his pervy ass friend, Hisoka. I remember that there was this one time that I was changing, and he opened my door and peeked through the crack. I immediately sensed his presence, and reached for my blanket on my bed while I yelled at him to leave.

Before that though, when I was twelve. I watched him fight, and he was very skilled, but the scary thing was that he wasn't trying his best when fighting my brother, nor was Illumi, but the fact that he can fight him more than a minute was amazing.

When I get to my apartment I stop before rounding the corner, and cautiously look around the brick cement wall. 'The hell?!' I yell in my head in disbelief while I snap my head back, and start walking the other way. 'How did he find my place already?' I walk faster and faster, then I turn right into a shop, and run into the bathroom. After slamming the door shut, I slide my back against it and focus on my breathing.

'Think, think, think, think, think, think!' I can't though. My mind is all over the place while it figures out an answer on how did Illumi find me. 'Nope couldn't be that reason. Nope, nope, nope!' I go through a list, and pause when realization hit me.

He knew that I wanted to go to Hunter's Academy, and probably searched up local apartments that just have been bought. 'Damn.' I should have thought about that. I close my eyes, and breath in and out through my nose, then out through my mouth. I inhale, and exhale over and over because it helps with my anxiety.

After awhile(who knows how long) someone knocks on the door, and I freeze. I get up and reach for my pocket knife that is tucked between my pants, on my left side. Holding the blade behind me, I open up the door to a crack and peer through to see an old lady waiting at the door, but I don't relax yet. "S-sorry." I apologize and open the door for her. "It's okay sonny." she says in a sweet shaky tone, and scurries into the bathroom.

I was in too much of a panic when I came into the shop but now that I have come to my senses, I see that it's a book shop. The door bell chimed, indicating that a new costumer came in or a customer left. On instinct I hide behind a bookshelf, and peer around the corner of it. 'Well doesn't my day keep getting better.' I laugh bitterly to myself. Green tips, and spiky hair is the first thing that I see.