No Where to Go pt. 3

Gon's pov:

"Neh Killua, want to hangout?" I ask him while clinging onto the hope that the word yes would come out of his mouth. Its crazy how he is right here right now, it must have been fate for this to happen because who gets their crush in their backyard everyday? Not many.

"Sure." he responds as if its no big deal when it is to me. I smile, and point to the front of my house. "I'll go open the door for you then." And with that I close my door, and rush to the front door.
_______________________________________

Killua's pov:

I hop the fence, and walk up to his black door that is opened already with Gon in the doorway.

"Come in." He says while he steps out of my way so that I can enter. When I do, I get hit by the smell of passion fruit.

His house is very nice, and well organized. I hear a girl shouting from the kitchen where Gon is taking me. "Gon, what are you doing?" A lady with short orange hair asks while chopping up lettuce. 'Gon doesn't look like her.'

"I brought in a friend that I made today!" The girl stops chopping, and spins around with a grin plastered on her face. "Oh my, how amazing! What's your name?"

"Killua."

"..." She waits for my last name like Gon did this morning.

"That's it." I say direly.

"Ah, well I am making vegetable soup for dinner." Gon's mom informs me. 'Is she his mom?'

"Mm, is it alright if I can stay the night?" I ask because I have no place to go. Gon's mouth drops, and I honestly don't know why its such a big deal, and his mom looks quizzically at me, but thankfully doesn't ask any questions. She shifts her eyes to Gon's, and he gives her pleading look. "I don't see why not?" Was her response, and in the corner of my eyes, I see Gon smiling again.

"Thank you." I tell her, and she grins back at me, and the next thing I know is that I am being dragged away by Gon. "Thanks Mito!" And he pulls me into his room and turns on the light. He slams the door, and spins around, folding his arms.

"Why do you want to spend the night?" He asks with a hint of suspicion in his voice. I roll my eyes, and set my backpack down. "I got kicked out of my house." I lie.

I don't want him to know that I am running away from my family who are very skilled assassins.

Gon walks up to me, and was too slow to grab my shoulder because I grab his arm on instinct, and pin it behind his back. "Ngh?!" He winces, and I let go, feeling shocked. "S-sorry! I didn't mean-" Gon interrupts me. "That was cool!" I arch my eye brow.

"Weren't you scared?"

"Nope, you surprised me. Do you do Kung Fu or something?"

I just stare at him. 'Surprised? He wasn't scared of me?'

When I don't answer Gon quickly makes it less awkward. "I wanted to see how muddy you got from my backyard, sorry."

I shake my head to force myself to snap out of it. "Uh, no its okay." After I take my uniform sweater off, I see a trial of mud on it. 'Great...'

I look behind myself, and see that there is mud on my pants. "I can wash it and give you some clothes to wear." Gon reaches for my sweater, and I give it to him. "Okay." And start stripping down.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Gon asks red faced. "Have you never undressed with a boy in gym class before?" I ask him. Gon puts his finger under his nose when I take my shirt off. He spins around, and grabs me sweat pants and a hoodie from his closet. 'Hm my kind of style.'

I slip on Gon's sweet smelling clothes, and he takes my dirty ones, and leaves his room.

When he is gone I look around his room that is creamed colored. His bed is twin sized with a dark green fuzzy blanket with two black pillows. Across from it to the left is a wood desk with a comfy chair. Papers are sprawled on it with drawings of nature. 'Damn, he is good.'

Overall his room is neat with some clothes on the ground. I sit on his bed, but end up laying on it, staring up at the ceiling. 'I wonder what he was crying about?' I bite my lip. 'Should I be here right now?' 'Relax.' My other part of my mind tells me. I breath in and breath out to calm down my heart beat.

'I'll give it a chance. Gon seems like a nice guy.'

I should probably do something with my hair so I won't be noticeable if I want to go back to school, considering that my brother will be looking for me there. As much as I dont want to, I have no choice. Maybe Gon can take me out to get hair dye.

_________________________________________

Gon's pov:

After I close the door I lean against it, and hold my nose with one hand to keep it from bleeding. 'He just changed in front of me?!' I can't believe it!

His body was super built too! Everything is defined and toned, it's crazy. How much does he work out?!

I blink hard twice, then walk to the laundry room. 'Stop thinking about it Gon!' I scorn myself while shoving his clothing down into the washer machine. I pour in the detergent with my brows furrowed. After putting the softener in I close the lid and start it.

When I walk past the kitchen Mito stops me. "He seems nice." She tells me, and I nod my head in agreement. "He is!" I say smiling, but it vanishes when Mito destroys my mood. "Be careful though, you just met him." She warns me, and I just stand there feeling hurt. "He's a good friend." I say while trying not to raise my voice in annoyance.

"I'm just saying." She says, and turns around after chopping some carrots.

"He isn't like the others!" I shout.

"Gon, I don't want you to get hurt, you have been hurting long enough." Mito says in irritation.

"I can take care of my self, stop worrying about me!" I yell, and leave with my fists clenching.

When I enter the hallway I bump into Killua, and he breaks out into a fight stance. After seeing me, he relaxes and stares at me.

"Killua?" I tilt my head, waiting for an explanation.

"Oh, sorry I thought you were in trouble or..." He trails off, and looks away from embarrassment, and curses under his breath.

Cute.

My lips part. Does he care about me? He could be using me like my old friends did. I try my best to shake away my negative thoughts, and to break the silence between us, I ask him what he wants to do.

He perks up, and asks. "Do you know where the nearest store is that has hair dye?"

'Why would he want to be my friend?'