Gomen Gon

Killua's pov:

I shift restlessly on the hotel's bed, and open my eyes. No matter what I couldn't fall back asleep.

"Killua, stop moving." Gon groans in annoyance, and I couldn't help but to blush because of what happened last night.

I then bite my tongue because I don't know how much sleep he got from me twitching all last night.

"We need to get moving. I am surprised that they haven't found us yet." I sit up, and nudge Gon.

He grumbles, and sits up, looking groggily at me. 'He looks so adorable.'

Gon smacks his lips "Did you get some sleep?" He winks, and yawns at me with a smug grin. "Shut up, baka."

I roll my eyes, but they still when Gon kisses me.

"You liked it." He smirks, and I push him back lightly, feeling hurt inside.

This won't happen long considering that Gon will find out that I killed his dad. Gon, and I won't be looking at each other the same in the future, and it hurts just thinking about it. The guilt within me just deepens, etching into my soul.

I swallow then smile weakly. His laugh almost lifts up my spirits, but they are weighed down by too many problems, brewing inside of me.

"Get changed if you want revenge." I order him while screaming inside of my head. He needs to know the truth, regardless if he will hate me forever. He needs this.

"You know the killers?!" He exclaims.

"Yep, I-I even know where they live." I dig my nails into my hand. This is it.

He stops abruptly, and he asks "How?" I see his back muscles tighten.

Either tell him now, and have him hurt or have him find out, and have him feel more hurt.

"Because I do."

'What am I doing?'

"Killua, how." Gon asks gravely, and the hairs on my neck rises.

"When I was gone I searched for the people who killed your dad, because it means a lot to you, and stumbled across files about the Unknown Murders, and found out where they live." I lied, but I have to. If I tell him now he would be too emotional to go, and fight my family.

I am only doing this to make him happy for a little bit longer to be stronger, and awake/cautious.

"In fact it was the two of the Unknown Murders that... Killed him"

"Well let's go! Get ready!" He shouts excitedly, and I get ready quickly to keep him from getting impatient.

"Let's go, and avenge my father." Gon says with a cold, hard stare.

'Gomen Gon.'

Gomen.