Halloween Edition (not part of the story)

It was dark out and little kids were out and about with their parents... Unless they were thirteen. Then they were running around, stealing each other's candy.

Two teens were walking side by side, shoulders brushing against shoulders. One laughed "Neh, Killua. I dare you to ding dong ditch Direlend's house."

The boy with white hair looked at the other as if they were on fire but wasn't burning to their death. "What are you, ten?"

"Come one Killua, it will be fun!" His friend pleaded but Killua still didn't budge.

"Gon! Direland is insane." Killua tried to knock some sense into Gon but of course failed.

"You are fast as lightening though! Come one." The dark haired friend stopped and faced the other and pulled out his all time famous puppy dog eyes.

"Gon, stop it! Don't give me those eyes!" Killua cried out and after a moment of seconds the teen gave up, letting out an over exaggerated sigh.

Gon jumped into the air and screamed "Yata!" While he threw his hands in the cold crisp air. Seeing this made Killua smile faintly.

When they got to the legendary Direland's house, Gon stayed behind and waited for Killua to ring the bell.

Killua made sure to have his footing in the right place so that he could take off faster. He hovered his finger over the bell ringer and looked back to see if his spiky haired friend was ready.

Gon nodded and Killua smashed his finger against the button and in an instant, took off and sprinted pass Gon while grabbing his hand.

Laughing, they heard the door slam open. Since Gon was being dragged, he looked back and his eyes went wide and then he saw the sight of a shotgun in the old man's hands. "Killua!" Gon warned and he felt their speed picked up because Killua had an idea of what his friend saw because he knew how crazy their neighbor was.

The question was: is he going to shoot?

BAM!

"GET OFF MY PROPERTY YOU RATS!"

BAM! BAM!

The sound from the shotgun ringed in the boys ears but thankfully one of them kept running because they couldn't imagine the other getting hurt. They wouldn't allow it.

**********************************************************************

yo, yo!

who was it?! its up for to you decide! :)

but yeah, anyways i wanted to share some holiday spirit and made a quick little fluff story of killugon. i hope that you guys enjoyed it!

- Anastasia

p.s. HAPPY HALLOWEEN