Explaination Time

Gon's pov:

My heart is still thumping against my chest from what happened outside.

Our lips touched... Twice!

I can't believe it. I just want to keep kissing him, but we only kissed because it was to fool some person in a tree... But the question is, who?

Who was that in the tree, and the one with the pink hair?

I take a quick sneak peak at Killua at the dinner table who is too busy stuffing a spoonful of soup in his mouth.

I need to know.

After me, and Killua are done eating we put our plates in the sink then go to the bathroom to dye his hair.

I close the door, and instantly Killua turns around to see me folding my arms while I arch an eyebrow.

"Mind to explain to me on what just happened?" I ask while trying to suppress a blush when the events rush through my mind.

"Uh, w-well you see..." He fumbles over his words, and he wrings his fingers. He stops, scrunches his nose, balls his fists the. relaxes, sighing in defeat.

"Mn, well if we are going to be honest, I ran away from home, and my psycho brother, and his pervy ass friend are looking for me."

I just stare at his face while he smiles awkwardly, laughing slowly.

"Why did you run away?" I ask him, and he just blinks at me.

He shakes his head "Oh, um because my family is crazy."

"How crazy?"

"Very,"

I give him a quizzical look, and he snaps.

"Is this an interrogation?"

"Well I need to know if the kiss was an appropriate thing to do." I wink at him.

Killua face turns red, and he narrows his eyes. "It was." He protests, and I just laugh at him.

"Mhmm, suuuure." I say to mess with him while I stick my tongue at him.

Killua roll his eyes, and snatches the hair dye from me.

'He is so cute when he is flustered.'

He takes my hoodie off that he is wearing, and I have to bite my lip to keep myself from reacting, but I failed to.

"W-why are you taking your hoodie off?" 'Gaah! I stuttered.'

"Because I don't want to stain it." He says casually, and looks at me through the mirror, smirking. I glance to see my red face in the mirror, and I choke on my spit.

"You should probably take your flannel off to keep it from staining." He tells me while he reads the instructions on the hair dye box.

"Mn." I nod my head, and unbutton my flannel. By the time I am done, Killua has the black dye in his hands and he turns to me. "Oi, do you have Vaseline?"

"Uh sure, its right in this drawer." I answer his question as I pull out the third sink drawer. Grabbing the Vaseline, I toss it in the air and I bet that when Killua caught it, that he did it without even thinking.

"Q-tips?"

I dramatically roll my eyes, and hand him some from the second drawer.

After putting Vaseline around his hair line he gets the dye out, and puts gloves on, then he starts applying some dye in his hair.