vampire

leo is so adorable but too bad tessa doesn't like him lol

.

time: satan's daytime

"How was your day, petaloúda? Anything interesting happen?"

"Kind of," I answered, playing with a strand of my hair. "Leo is still a pain in the ass, and Ethan Campbell had his ego beat up."

Silence emanated from Eros and something clicked in my mind. "What the fuck did you do?"

"I might have threatened to make him run into a pole. Multiple times. Unless he apologized to you." Eros gave away finally.

"You can't just threaten people like that!" I exclaimed, sitting upright. "What the hell, Eros."

"'Kay," he drawled, boredom evident in his tone. "Hey, that's the first time you've said my name."

"You are so casual about this, it's scary." I added, "And don't get used to it."

After a thoughtful moment, I spoke. "But I do have one question; how'd you threaten him without showing your face.

"Mind control, Tessa." He sounded amused at my confusion. "I could get into his mind and tell him what to do. Kind of like a conscience."

"A conscience that tells you to walk into a pole. That's a pretty shitty conscience," I replied, and I was rewarded by Eros's husky laugh.

"The point was for him to stop bothering you." Eros said, "and he did."

My heart felt like it stilled.

He threatened some guy just because I'd complained once? I didn't know how to feel.

"I don't know what to say," I answered, hesitant in what to say.

An awkward silence lingered in the air until Eros spoke. "I'm sorry, petalouda, I thought you would be relieved. That he wouldn't pester you anymore."

"It may not have been the best route to have gone....I'm pretty sure being a guardian angel doesn't entail intimidating fuckboys with a pole."

"No, we usually use a hands on approach," Eros replied, his smooth voice never ceasing to lift chills onto my skin.

"That's nice to know," I replied, biting my lip to suppress a light chuckle.

"I promise that next time someone bothers you I won't use a pole to threaten them, okay?"

.

Hello! i'm back from Costa Rica which was hot af.

i look like a brown raisin.