(1:22)

Travis is a young man, he is 16 years, he is not just a normal human, he is a merman, and he has lived his whole life in the water, with his mom Becky and his dad Trent. Sabrina is a girl, she's 16, she works at a Marineland park, with her family, and they live in Spain, in a city on Mallorca. Under the water: Travis: Why can't i come with you? Becky: It's too dangerous for you. Trent: You have to stay here. Travis: Fine. Trent and Becky swims away. Travis is alone, suddenly he swims away. A little later: At the Marineland park: Cameron: Sabrina. Sabrina: I'm here, dad. Cameron: You're late, again. Sabrina: I know, i'm sorry. Cameron: Next time you're late, you will be fired. Sabrina: You can't do that, i'm your daughter. Cameron: But anyway, i can still fire you, if i want. Sabrina goes, she's mad at her dad. Under the water: Travis is still swimming, until he can hear someone from above, he swims after the voice from above, and suddenly he can see someone from above. Suddenly Sabrina can see that someone is in the water. Sabrina is thinking: It's just a dolphin. Suddenly she can see a face, coming up from the water, and then Travis sees Sabrina. She get's a shock, when she sees a boy in the water in Marineland.