(77:88)

Travis: What is this about? Troy: Do you and Sabrina know, if Jake is like you? Travis: No, he isn't like me, why? Troy: One day it could happen. Travis: I know, me and Sabrina are careful, we're keeping eye with it. Troy: Okay, that's good. Travis: Let's go into the rest of the family, and celebrate Jake's 1st birthday. Troy: Okay. Travis and his uncle Troy goes into the living room, to the rest of the family. Next day: At home: It's afternoon: Travis is on the way out, but Sabrina stops him. Sabrina: Where are you going? Travis: Where do you think i'm going? Sabrina: You're about to go down to the sea. Travis: Yeah, i was about to do that. Sabrina: Jake is waking up soon. Suddenly little Jake is crying. Travis: I'm going into him. Sabrina: Okay. Travis goes into little Jake. Travis: Hey, my little guy. Travis takes little Jake up from the little baby bed, and goes into the living room, to Sabrina. Travis: Look, Jake, there's your mom. Sabrina: Oh, come here, little sweetheart. Jake is sitting on his mother's lap. Sabrina: He looks like you. Travis: He looks like you too. Sabrina: Yeah, he is already 1 year old. Travis: Yeah, he is growing up so fast. Sabrina: Yeah, but i miss being alone, just you and me. Travis: I miss that too.