(91:110)

One month after: Travis and Sabrina are 20 years old, Kenny and Anna are 22 years old. It's afternoon: Travis is coming home, after a long day, he goes into Sabrina. Travis: Hey. Sabrina: Hey. Travis: I wanna ask you something important. Sabrina: Okay, ask me. Travis: Sabrina, do you wanna marry me? Sabrina: Yes. Travis: Jake is gonna be 2 years old in three months. Sabrina: Yeah, we can get married one month after Jake's 2 years birthday. Travis: Yeah, i'm happy that we're getting married. Sabrina: Me too, it's gonna be perfect, i love you. Travis: I love you too. Sabrina and Travis are kissing each other on the mouth. Suddenly little Jake is crying. Travis: I'll go into to him. Sabrina: Okay. Travis goes into little Jake, he is crying. Travis: Hey, daddy's little merman. Travis takes Jake up from the little baby bed, and then he stops crying. Jake: Dad. Travis: I love when you're saying dad to me. Sabrina comes into them. Sabrina: Hey, you two. Jake: Mom. Travis gives little Jake to Sabrina. Sabrina: Where are you going? Travis: I have to tell my parents, that we're getting married. Sabrina: Yeah, of course, i hope they are coming. Travis: They are mer people, you know that, it's not sure, that they can come, but i can ask them if they want to come to our wedding. Sabrina: Okay.