(15:22)

Sabrina: Troy. Travis swims under the water. Sabrina: Hey. Troy: Hey. Sabrina: Did you find Travis? Troy: Yeah, i found him. Sabrina: Where is he? Troy: He is back home. Sabrina: That's great, can i come with you, i really need to talk with Travis. Troy: Sure, why not. Sabrina: Great. Sabrina goes with Troy. Travis hurries to swim home. At home: Travis is already home, before Sabrina and Troy are coming. Troy: Travis? Travis: Hey. Troy: Look who wants to talk with you. Travis sees that Sabrina is there. Sabrina: Hey. Travis: Hey. Sabrina: Are you okay? Travis: I'm fine. Sabrina: I wanna want talk with you, alone. Travis: We can talk alone, in my room. They go into Travis's room. Sabrina: I wanna tell you something. Travis: Okay. Sabrina: I'm happy that i met you, i really like you. Travis: I like you too. Suddenly is Travis and Sabrina starting to kiss each other on the mouth. Travis: Oh no. Sabrina: Why do say that for? Travis: My parents won't like what just happend. Sabrina: That we kissed? Travis: Yes, my parents are gonna be so mad at me, for everything. Sabrina: Don't worry, i'm sure that it's gonna be okay. Travis: No, you don't understand. Sabrina: Then tell me, so i can understand. Travis: It's complicated.