(107:110)

Troy: Look, i know it's hard for you, that i'm moving, but it's the best for me and for my son and his girlfriend. Travis: I'm sorry, because i got so mad at you, it's just because, i'm gonna miss you, you're my uncle, it's gonna be hard without you. Troy: I don't think that, it's gonna be hard for you, you have a wife, and you have a little son, he is gonna look up to you, when he get's older, and i can come and visit you all three. Travis: That would be great. Troy: Are you okay with, that i'm moving? Travis: Yeah, i'm okay with it, i have my wife and my son, just like you said. Troy: Yeah. Travis gives his uncle Troy a hug. Anna: Did you and Sabrina had a good honeymoon? Travis: Yeah, it was great. Anna: That's good. Sabrina: Yeah, and Jake was with us. Anna: Oh, he is so cute. Sabrina: Yeah, he is very cute. Kenny: I'm gonna miss all of you, when we're moving. Anna: Me too. Sabrina: I'm gonna miss you too, but you can always come and visit us. Kenny: Or you can visit us. Sabrina: Yeah, that's true. Travis: Yeah, we can visit each other. Kenny: Yeah. Travis: When are you moving? Troy: We're moving, in a few weeks. Travis: Okay. Sabrina: We should have a party with you, before you're moving. Anna: Yeah, that would be great.