(101:110)

Sabrina and Travis are coming to that hotel, where they are gonna be for one month on honeymoon. Later: At the hotel: Sabrina looks a little sad. Travis: What's wrong? Sabrina: Is just, i miss our little son. Travis: He is gonna be fine, you can call your mom tonight, and ask how it goes with Jake. Sabrina: Yeah. Travis: I miss him too. Sabrina: He is only 2 years old. Travis: I know, but your parents are gonna take good care of him, until we're coming home again. Sabrina: Yeah, you're right, but i'm still gonna call them tonight. Travis: Okay. Later: It's evening: Sabrina: I'm gonna call my mom. Travis: Okay. Sabrina is calling her mom. Adele takes the phone. Adele: It's Adele. Sabrina: Hey, mom, it's Sabrina, how are you, dad and Jake? Adele: We're fine, Jake dosen't behave well. Sabrina: Is he there? Adele: Yeah, he is sitting here, on my lap. Adele puts the phone on speaker. Adele: Now he can hear you? Sabrina: Jake, it's mom. Jake: Mom, Dad. Travis: We miss you. Jake begins to cry. Adele: He misses you, it's really hard for him that you're both are that far away. Sabrina: We're coming home again, in a few weeks. Travis: Maybe you could take him with you, down to the sea, he loves the sea. Jake: Sea. Adele: Okay, i'll try that.