(18:22)

Next day: Sabrina is still mad at Travis. Travis is standing, he looks at the ocean, and he is thinking about everything. His uncle sees him and goes over to him. Troy: Travis, are you okay? Travis: I'm fine, but what if Sabrina won't accept me as I am? Troy: You mean accept us. Travis: Yeah. Troy: Listen to me, Sabrina is gonna accept you for who you are. Travis: She's really mad at me, and at you. Troy: I know, but she is a good person, it's just very new for her. Travis: I gotta talk with her. Troy: That's a good idea. Travis goes over to the Marineland park. At the Marineland park: Sabrina sees Travis, but she looks the other way. Cameron: Sabrina. what's going on? Sabrina: Nothing, just leave me alone. Sabrina goes, she's mad, Travis follows after her. Travis: Sabrina, wait. Sabrina: Leave me alone, i don't wanna talk with a liar. Travis: I'm not a liar, i am what i am, i just hope that you want to accept me as i am. Sabrina: I gotta go. Sabrina goes down to the beach, she's still mad. Travis follows after her. Sabrina: Travis, why are you following me, leave me alone. Travis: Would you please listen to me. Suddenly Sabrina is falling accidentally down in the water. Sabrina: Help me. Travis: Sabrina, Oh no.