(12:22)

Later: at home: Sabrina is sitting in her room, her dad comes in to talk with her. Cameron: Hey. Sabrina: Hey. Sabrina looks sad. Cameron: I know i have been hard on you lately. Sabrina: I don't wanna talk about this. Cameron: I know, you're working hard, i'm sorry because i yelled at you, i didn't mean to do that. Sabrina: It's fine, i understand. Cameron: I love you. Sabrina: I love you too, dad. Cameron goes into the living room. Sabrina's mom Adele comes into her to talk with her. Adele: Are you okay? Sabrina: No, not really, dad yelled at me and then i saw him yelling at Travis for no reason. Adele: Your dad isn't that bad. Sabrina: I know that he isn't bad, i just get sad when he yells at me. Adele: I know it can be hard. Sabrina: Mom, i think that i like Travis. Adele: I think that he likes you too. Next day: At the Marineland park: Travis is there, Sabrina goes over to him. Sabrina: Hey. Travis: Hey. Travis dosen't look happy. Sabrina: I saw my dad was yelling at you yesterday. Travis: Will you just forget about that. Travis is about to go. Sabrina: Are you mad? Travis: Your dad is mad at me, he dosen't like that i'm talking with you. Sabrina: That's up to me, not my dad. Travis: Just forget it, leave me alone. Sabrina: Travis. Travis goes, he is mad at Sabrina and her dad.