(6:22)

Suddenly it's ringing on the door, Troy opens the door. Sabrina: Hey. Troy: Hey, come in. Sabrina: Travis forgot his clothes, i just bought it with him. Troy: That was sweet of you. Travis goes over to Sabrina. Travis: Hey, Sabrina, thanks for coming over with my new clothes. Sabrina: Is something wrong with you? Travis: No, everything is fine with me. Sabrina: Are you sure? Travis: Yes. Sabrina: Is Troy really your real uncle? Travis: Yes, he is. Troy: It's true, i'm Travis's real uncle. Sabrina: Are you? Troy: Yes, i am. Sabrina: Okay. Sabrina get's mad at Troy, she's on the way out. Travis: Sabrina, don't go. Sabrina: Let me go. Travis: You have to listen to me. Sabrina: It's not you that i'm mad at. Travis: Sabrina. Sabrina: Leave me alone. Sabrina goes home. At home: Sabrina comes home, she's mad and sad, her mom Adele sees it and goes into her room to talk with her. Adele: Hey. Sabrina: Hey, mom. Adele: Is something wrong? Sabrina: No, but can i ask you something. Adele: Yeah, sure you can. Sabrina: When did you and dad get to know Troy? Adele: We have known Troy since you were 4 years old. Sabrina: Okay, that makes sense. Adele: Yeah, he is a good friend to me and your dad. Sabrina: I know.