(109:110)

Travis: Yeah, i'm sure. Sabrina: Okay. Travis: We gotta go now, it's the last day before unckle Troy, Kenny and Anna are moving. Sabrina: Yeah. Travis, Sabrina and their son Jake are going out to eat dinner with their family. At the cafe: Travis: Hey. Troy: Hey. Sabrina: Jake, can you say hey? Jake: No. Travis: Don't be shy, Jake. Jake is laughing at his dad. Kenny: He is laughing. Travis: Yeah, Jake is a happy child. Anna: Kenny, can we talk about something? Kenny: Sure. Anna: What would you do, if we were gonna have a child? Kenny: Are you pregnant? Anna: What if i am? Kenny: Then i would be happy. Anna: I'm not pregnant, but in the future, i want a child with you. Kenny: Okay, that's good. Anna: Yeah. Sabrina: I hope that you and Kenny are gonna have a baby, in the future. Anna: Thanks, me too. Troy: I can't believe that we are moving, tomorrow. Travis: But you are. Troy: Yeah, i'm gonna miss you, Sabrina and Jake so much. Travis: You can still visit us, and we can visit you. Troy: Yeah, that's true. Travis: We're all still gonna see each other, every year, to christmas. Sabrina: Yeah. Troy: That's a really good idea, i wanna see Jake grow up every year. Travis: That's great, uncle Troy. Sabrina: And you all should come to Jake's birthdays. Anna: We wanna come to his birthdays. Troy: We're gonna try to come to all of them. Sabrina: Thanks.