(54:66)

Sabrina: Yes, dad. Sabrina and her dad Cameron goes home. Later: It's evening: At Sabrina's home: Cameron is talking with Sabrina. Cameron: Sabrina, i have something to tell you. Sabrina: Okay, dad. Cameron: I wanna build more to your room, so there will be more room for the baby, so you have to sleep at Travis's home, until the room is ready. Sabrina: Thanks, dad. Sabrina gives her dad a hug. Sabrina: I love you, dad. Cameron: I love you too. Sabrina goes over to Travis. It's ringing on the door. Travis opens the door. Sabrina: Hey. Travis: Hey, did you talk with your dad? Sabrina: Yeah, i did. Travis: What did he say? Sabrina: He wants to build more room, for the baby, he is finally accepting, that we're having a baby. Travis: That's great. Sabrina: Yeah, he told me that i'm gonna stay here, until the room is ready. Travis: Okay. One month after: It's afternoon: Sabrina is 7 months in her pregnancy, she's relaxing at Travis's home. Travis serves breakfast to her, while she is in her bed. Travis: Hey, that's for you. Sabrina: Thanks, that's very sweet of you. Travis: I'm gonna take a swim, if you need anything, while i'm swimming, Troy and Kenny are here, i'm coming back later. Sabrina: Okay.