Chapter 10: Intimacy

WARNING!!!! : This part is really explicit! No edits or left out information about this night. Enjoy!

I walk down the stairs and sat down next to Seth, who was adorably paying attention to Geordie Shore. He opened his arm was opened for me to lay my head on his chest. I couldn't have asked for anything more perfect.

I changed my sitting position from laying on his chest to putting my feet on his lap. Seth being a copycat, he put his feet by my hips. We both blushed at each other, smiling for no reason. Then slowly, we he moved coming closer to me, spreading my legs and leaning in to kiss me. All he had on were his boxers, his skin was warm and eventually he turned hot, his heart was beating fast and our breathing was intense.

"S-stop." I whispered, shaking but sure, "I want to do it." I continue

He kissed me softly, "Are you sure?" He looked into my eyes and I responded with a nod. He ran upstairs to his room to get or do something. I turned up the volume on the tv and changed the channel. I tidied the lounge, put the empty mugs in the dishwasher, hungry for Seth, I made my way to my 'room'.

I closed the door behind me, not knowing if Seth would come in or not, I got into bed and began to overthink. It wasn't that long when Seth knocked on the door and came in. I sat up and watched him walk towards the bed. The lights were off and only the lamp was on. He got into bed next to me and all over again, we kissed.

"Are you sure about this?" He stopped and asked me

"Yes, yes I'm sure Seth." I replied, my voice low and calm.

He kissed me as a sign of 'okay' and I went on with the flow. Next thing I know, my t-shirt is out, he's cupping my breasts, admiring them. He moved his kisses from my mouth to my neck, my neck down to my chest. He was still holding my right breast while kissing the other. He moved his hands and slid them down to my waist, where he removed my pants and without any effort, I kicked them off my ankles. There I was, laying in bed, bare.

He quickly got rid of his boxers and I saw how massive he was. Was I going to die? Was the virgin going to handle that? I questioned myself.

He got a condom from under the sheets and tore it. He put it on in less than 30 seconds. I was starting to be impatient. When he finished, he came on top of me and kissed me. He moved his huge basketball hands from my neck, down to my belly and right by my thigh. We're still deep into our kiss, he suddenly touches my area, playing with it and I moaned. He inserted one finger, kissing me so I don't pay much attention to it, then he went on to two fingers and I moaned louder than before.

The sensation was too good. He was in control and I didn't mind at all. He removed his hands, taking something bigger from in between.

"I'll be gentle, I swear." He whispered into my ear, giving me all the assurance I need.

"Okay." I whispered to him and let out a deep sigh.

As he told me, he took it slow. He was at my door and his head was ready to enter.

Slowly, gently, he pushed in, I moaned in amusement and endorsement but with just a little bit of pain to it. This wasn't as bad as I thought.

"Don't worry, I didn't put all of it in." He smirked

My eyes popped out with terror but I was brave and enjoying it, I wanted to know it all and I said to him, "Just do it Cupcake." Trying to calm myself.

"Your wish is my command beautiful." He pushed in and I moaned even louder.

I can't even begin to explain how good it was, it was tantalizing and thrilling. He was still in charge, on top of me, worshiping me and my body. As a sign of my weakness, I moaned, he captured me, praised me and I was over the moon.

I suddenly felt the urge to be in charge and so, I pushed him over softly, giving me the access the be on top of him. I honestly didn't know what I was doing but he managed to control me. I was driving him in circles and he enjoyed it. The way he felt inside me was great, it was an art of our bodies, as if they were meant for each other.

I leant to him, kissing him passionately. He sat up and flipped me over. My legs were in he air and he moved inside me with a pase, first he was slow and passionate, loving and powerful. Then he went on medium to fast, causing me to moan even louder and suddenly, I went mute, passing a sensational exhale.

He leaned in and said "You just came.", in a manly deep way. He said that with amusement and a smirk. I kissed him, not wanting him to stop. I felt possessed by him. He came out of me and slept next to me, both of us naked. He opened his arm for me to rest on and I did. My legs felt numb, I was numb and sore. Slowly, I was feeling sleepy. I kissed his chest softly.

He kissed my hair and said "I love you Madeleine. Only you. I love you."

I was lost in my dreams. I didn't reply but I kissed him one more time and finally dozed off.

___________________

The next morning I woke up, the other side of the bed was empty. I still felt sore and wondered if my legs would be any different from before. I didn't feel different in any way. I noticed my shorts and t-shirt on the floor and wore them. I marched to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. When I came out, I noticed a blood stain on the bed. Shit! Was I on my period? I took the sheets off and put them in the washing machine to wash and if Khalisi asked, I had a period that I didn't know of over night.

I got out of the room and headed to the kitchen. The music was on loud and Seth and I's song was on. Rocket. I smile to myself and walk towards the counter. Seth was making breakfast for all of us, there were already 8 pancakes made. He turned around and stopped with a pan in his hand.

"Good morning beautiful." He walked towards me and kissed me.

"Hello handsome." I smiled back.

"I believe you had a good night?" He smirked and winked at me.

"Amazing thank you." I said with my finger up. "Except, walking is quite difficult." I look down, but we both mange to smile.

"Hello beautiful people." Khalisi said as she yawned. "Ohh! Thanks for breakfast brother." She said and took three pancakes and syrup and sat down on the chairs.

"Hey K." I smiled to her, sitting next to her.

After we finished having breakfast Khalisi went upstairs to take a shower and I stayed in the kitchen tiding. While I was putting the dishes in the dishwasher, Seth comes behind me and holds me then before I knew it, he picks me up.

"Next time, we'll do it like this." He places a soft kiss on my lips

I blush and kiss him as a sign of agreeing to his idea. He put me down after kissing me and told me to leave the kitchen because he'll clean up.

After everyone had freshened up, we decided to go to the park for a picnic. However, Khalisi said she'd rather sleep because she's the single one. So Seth and I decided to just spend some quality time together because tomorrow was school and we'll probably be occupied.

After a great weekend with Khalisi and Seth. When I got home, all I wanted to do was sleep.

Thank you always for reading! Please vote ❤️ xoxo