Chapter 15: Los-Ice Land-Angeles

We met up with the boys and girls outside. It was slightly cold but I was smart to have bought my white fur coat. The ball was decorated beautifully. The carpet was white with bright lightbulbs on the edges, the trees were lit with Christmas lightings, but only the normal ones, not the green, blue and red ones. There were lanterns flying up the sky and a few at the bottom of the trees.

I thought to myself, If the outside looks this good, how beautiful was the inside? I won't lie, I was proud of whoever pulled this off because I didn't think it were possible. When we were done taking pictures, we made our way inside the music hall. It was absolutely breathtaking.

The ceiling was covered with white cloth which looked like clear sky. The rest of the hall was white and gold, which made it look like a Greek Palace. There was a dj, a VIP table for the teachers upstairs, a section for dancing and a sitting area. The most amazing and important part was the food! Not those crappy snacks they usually ordered the previous years, this time, the food was unlimited for the pigs like us.

We settled on our table, which consisted of myself, Seth, Tammy, Andrew, Tia, Justin, Rosie, Murcus, Amanda, Tyler, Lily and Brad. Just everyone I wanted to see! Get my sarcasm?

Everyone almost immediately focused in their dates and no one else, but Tyler, however, clearly didn't. From the time I walked in, his eyes were glued to me and not Amy or his friends. It got frustrating to the point where I almost asked him if I can have my face back. I felt uncomfortable because I had to avoid my best friend because he and my boyfriend would get into a nonsensical fight. I didn't want that.

"Babe, do you want to dance?" Seth asked me as a slow song came on.

"I'd love to Cupcake." I say as I take his hand and follow his lead to the dance floor.

"Everyone can't stop looking at you, I think I have to glue a paper written MINE on your forehead, or maybe get you a hijab. But no. That'll make you more sexier." Seth was such a radio tonight. I barely spoke and usually, I'd do the talking.

"But everyone knows I'm only yours. And I hope you won't mind my heels on your feet." I say as I look down because I'm a terrible dancer!

Seth lifts my chin up and holds my cheeks, "Damn you're beautiful." He said as if he was seeing me for the first time. "I mean, I've always known you were, but tonight, you've proven that you can go beyond that." He pulled my body closer to him.

"You need to stop Seth, making me blush this much shouldn't be allowed." I say as I grin crazily, like a smitten kitten.

We continued talking about Khalisi and aunt Grace, he told me they enjoy me around and that they want me to visit more often. I was glad because it kinda made me feel as if I'd be in Seth's life for a while. That feeling gave me butterflies all over again.

We sat down after our dance. It was lovely. Seth remembered something on my hands I suppose and when he looked at my hands, he smiled and said "I love you." Then it clicked that he noticed that I wore the bracelet he got me.

I whispered to his ear, "It never comes out." And I feel him smile. It was then when I felt that I wanted him, the same way I did at his house, after his party.

"Do you think we can run away for a few minutes to get naughty and come back looking zero suspicious?" I squint after my ask.

"Why Miss Bennett," he moved his eyebrows, "I didn't think you had this in you. Now how sexy am I tonight huh?" He put his arm around me.

"Babe you must think I'm joking! I'm serious. I had my period last week and this craving is bad." I say, this time looking frustrated.

"Okay. Now you're making me feel bad. Fucken hell. Why do you have to be so ravishing though?" He asked with the exception of his British accent.