Chapter 6

Angela

It's been two days since I ran out of the boys' house. I wouldn't be able to stand going back. Even if we can't talk, I can still see the wonder, confusion, hurt, worry, and distress in their eyes. I wouldn't be able to stand it. Because their eyes can say it all. 'What happened, Angela?' 'Can we help?' 'I don't know what happened, but I'm sorry.' and more.

This house is starting to get claustrophobic. I haven't left it since I came. I decide to take a walk. I change my clothes and walked out the front door. I instantly breathed in the fresh air. I didn't realize how stale and stuffy it was in my house unil I actually stepped into free air. I start down the dirt path, refusing to look at the boys' house. Admittedly, I was afraid of what I might see.

As I approach town, I see people mulling around. It was mid-afternoon, so it was pretty busy. Men tip their hats at me as I pass. I smile a little at them. People back in that era were so nice! Now we have horrible things and people. I shiver at the things that people do. Will do? I don't know.

The hairs on the back of my neck stand up and I look back, only to see people walking to wherever their destination was. I shrug it off and continue walking. But no matter how far I treck, I still can't shake the feeling that I am being watched.

I decide to explore a bit and take a lesser-walked path with very few people taking its way. It is very beautiful here. The ponderosa pine trees are looking particularly beautiful. It rained last night, so there were tiny dew drops still lingering, catching the sun perfectly. I silent-sigh as I continue along the way.

I get to a spot where there are no people. And I mean, it is deserted. There's even a tumbleweed that blows across the half-mud pathway. The feeling that there is someone watching me comes back, but before I can turn around, a hand clasps over my eyes and a blindfold is placed over them and a gag in my mouth. I am being kidnapped.

Niall

It's been forever since Angela left. She seemed so delicate when she ran away. I haven't seen her since. I have been sitting in the foyer, thinking. Her beautiful, but subtle face won't be erased.

I stand up. I have decided to go see her. She hasn't left her house that I have seen.

I walk across the path and enter, as knocking would be irrelevant with no sound. The door swings open with ease. Only to reveal an eerily empty house. I run to each of the different rooms, searching frantically. She isn't anywhere. ANYWHERE! I start to frank out as I run over to my own house. The door bursts open.

The first thing that I Notice is that Harry and Sierra are making out...again. If the situation wasn't so dire, I would have face palmed. But instead, I rip them apart. They look at me, disgusted. But when they see my look, they instantly soften their expressions. I mouth 'Angela's missing' astonishingly, they get the message. Their eyes widen and we all set out to warn the others.

:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$:

Hey, people! Sorry for the late uodate! I meant to yesterday, but I had a sleepover and stayed up until 4 in the morning, and by the time I got home around five, my brain was official mush. All that I could do was lock myself up in my closet (it's walk-in) and read. So IM SORRY! DON'T CYBER KILL ME PLEEEAAAAASE!

Ok! Time for the QOTD!

What's your favorite Ed Sheeran song? (Little Bird!)

Stalker time!

*Time warp to August (this is a day dream!)*

Me: *skipping to One Direction's dressing room*

Liam: YOU!

Me: me! *smiles*

Niall: Liam, who's this?

Liam: my stalker...

The boys: 0.0?

Liam: get out!

Me: but-!

Liam: No out! Our personal assistant for the day is supposed to be here any second. I don't want you to do anything stalker ish or mean or be all 'oh! I'm so jealous!'

Me: Why would I be jelly of myself though?

Liam: you?!

Me: me!

*ella enters*

Niall: YOU!

Ella: me!

Me: *watching them intently*

Niall: out! Our waitress is bringing me food.

Ella: *pulls out tray from behind back*

Niall: YOU?!

Ella: me!

Ella and Me creepily talking together: See you later, boys! *exits*

Them: w..t...freaking...f?!

Ok, bye, dolls!

-Sierra