Epilouge

Angela's POV

Niall and I walk, hand in hand, down the movie aisle of the supermarket. Sure, our homeymoon stage has passed, but for the past year, everything has been little less than perfect. We walk until I spot something that I never thought I would see again.

"Niall! Look!" I basically scream, cutching his hand tighter.

"What is it, babe?" Then. without a single word coming from my mouth, he sees it.

Our movie. The one that I trapped us in.

Niall Horan                                Angela Thompson

                         Silence

               A Modern Silent Movie

In plain black and white, there we are. One of the times when we were writing messages to each other. We look so happy. And that makes me happy, in real time.

Niall gives my hand a gentle squeeze and I turn my head to look into his beautiful, full color eyes. We smile at each other. I can't believe how unbelievably beautiful he is and how lucky I am to have him.

"We should buy it..." Niall says, ever so quietly. I smile and nod. This is what brought us together. This single movie changed our lives.  

Niall picks up the case from its shelf, the plastic wrappings crinkling ever so slightly as he did so. We walk up to the front counter and hand it to the cashier. 

-Back at the house/ flat/ thingy-

We walk through the door, being greeted by all the boys' (and girls') faces. Without speaking, I hold up the movie. Their faces were PRICELESS! 

"I'm going to my room and taking a shower." I say. A chorus of 'Ok's and 'alright's meet my ears in response. 

I tread up the stars, thinking and remembering. Thinking about what could have happened if the experiment didn't work, or if I hadn't decided to do the experiment. Remembering being accidentally in th movie. The events, being spashed by some nutter, meeting Niall, and being almost forced to marry a jerk. I sigh happily. 

-After the Shower- 

I walk back downstairs, my wet blonde hair bouncing on my back, creating a dark patch on my purple Jack Willis hoodie. 

When I go downstairs, however, the lights are all off, and it is pitch black, apart from the shaft of light coming from the stairs. 

"Hello?" I call into the darkness. Then a light switches on, revealing my beautiful boyfriend. 

"Come here, princess," He says, beckoning to me. I obey and walk towards him. Nothing is visible beyond the outer edges of the light, and, quiet frankly, it scares me. 

"Don't be scared." He mumbles into my ear. I can't explain how inexplicably and totally in love I am with this boys. 

Before I know what's happening, Niall staps away, leaving me vulnerable and missing his warmth. I swivel around on my heel, but no more sense came to me out of the black surrpunding me, almost trapping me. 

Another light switches on, revealing Liam. Another showing Zayn. Yet two more showing Louis and Harry. Music starts beating from a source unknown. A familiar tune hits my ears. 

It's a beautiful night
We're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby
I think I wanna marry you

Liam begins, his soulful voice meeting my ears.

Is it the look in your eyes
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares, baby
I think I wanna marry you

Zayn sings, his enchanting voice lifting my spirits instantly.

Well, I know this little chapel
On the boulevard we can go
No one will know
Oh, come on girl

Harry sings, flashing a cheeky grin my way.

Who cares if we're trashed
Got a pocket full of cash we can blow
Shots of patron
And it's on, girl

Louis sings, his voice melting and molding perfectly with the song.

Don't say no, no, no, no, no
Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
And we'll go, go, go, go, go
If you're ready, like I'm ready

Niall emerges from the shadows, singing his verse. 

'Cause it's a beautiful night
We're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby
I think I wanna marry you

Is it the look in your eyes
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares, baby
I think I wanna marry you

They all sing in perfect harmony.

I'll go get a ring
Let the choir bells sing like
Ooh, so what ya wanna do?
Let's just run, girl

Niall takes over. By this time, tears have escaped my eyes and are rolling down my cheeks. Happy ones, though.

If we wake up and you
Wanna break up, that's cool
No, I won't blame you
It was fun, girl

Liam and Zayn synchronize

Don't say no, no, no, no, no
Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
And we'll go, go, go, go, go
If you're ready, like I'm ready

Louis and Harry sing, being all dramatic and singing to each other, making me laugh.

'Cause it's a beautiful night
We're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby
I think I wanna marry you

Is it the look in your eyes
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares, baby
I think I wanna marry you

All the boys sing, looking at me.

Just say I do
Tell me right now, baby
Tell me right now, baby, baby

Just say I do
Tell me right now, baby
Tell me right now, baby, baby, oh

Niall aproaches me, the beautiful sound escaping his lips.

It's a beautiful night
We're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby
I think I wanna marry you

All the boys step out of the light, leaving Niall and I alone.

Is it the look in your eyes
Or is it this dancing juice
Who cares, baby
I think I wanna marry you

He speaks the last line, getting onto one knee. 

"Angela, you are more than just my girlfriend, you're the one that I love. And I will love you until the end of time. Whenever I see you, my heart fills with joy and whenever you're sad, I'm sad, too. I just can't stand the thought of us not being together forever. You are my gaurdian angel and without you, I would be lost. Please, Angel. Let us be together forever. Because I love you." He pulls out a ring box, and opening it, shoes a beautiful diamond ring with a white gold band. "Will you marry me?" I am at a total loss for words. So I just nod, smiling the biggest I have ever done before. He slides the ring onto my left hand, sealing the verbal contract. 

He stands up, embracing me in a bear hug for a minute, then pulls away and kisses me. The kiss is full of more passion and love than ever before. This moment is perfect. I wouldn't be able to think of what could happen without him, my fiance. 

And they all lived hapily ever after! <3