Dos

*2 Weeks later*
3rd pov
Naruto and his mom we're on there way to the doctors office, with Kushina driving. Then Naruto fainted all of a sudden. Kushina in shock drove him to the hospital.

*time skip*
"Your pregnant" Naruto eyes widdend and so did his mom, then they started to laugh. The doctor gave them a very weird look. "Thats funny, I'm a Virgin" Naruto explained. "Apperantly not" the doctwr said. "I've never had sex though" Naruto said with panic kicking in. "I believe my son. He made a promise to me that he would have sex till marriage" kushina said defending her son.

Naruto quickly took out his phone and dialed Tsunade's phone.

*time skip again*
Tsunade sat in her office with Sai and Sasuke in front of her. Sasuke was not happy when he found out Sai had taken his sperm and injected himself with it, well he thought he did.

"I'm terribly sorry about what I'm about to tell you" Tsunade began. "I accidently injected another patient with your specimen." She ended. Sasuke's eyes widened as well as Sai's. "So now someone I'd carrying my baby" Sasuke asked pretty panicked.

"Tsunade he's here" Shizune said when she walked in.

Tsunade apoligised again and when to go talk to the boy she injected sperm with.

"Naruto, I injected you with another man's sperm. And now your carrying his baby" Tsunade spoke. Naruto was freaking out. How was he going to tell Kiba?

Naruto's pov
I knocked on Kiba's door, he opened it and had a smile on his face once he had saw me.

"Kiba I'm pregnant" I blurted out. His smile fell. "What?" He asked. "I'm pregnant, and it's not my fault the lady at the clinic injected me with someone's sperm and now I'm carrying there baby" I explained hopping he would understand.

We talked about is and he was angry that the lady had caused this. At least he wasn't mad with me.

Sasuke's pov
So I found out that the person Tsunade injected with my sperm work at my bar, his name is Naruto Uzumaki. He's supposed to come into work in 15 minutes at least I'll know who is carrying my baby.

I can't believe the nerve of Sai. I don't think I have feeling for him anymore, things are just really bad between us and it sucks.

I just hope the boy carrying my baby isn't a douchebag. "Sasuke he's here, right over there" Neji said pointing to a boy with golden hair.

"Thanks Neji" I then walked over to the boy and tapped his shoulder. "Naruto Uzamaki?" I asked. "Yea? What can I help you with sir?" He asked giving me a bright smile. Man this boy is beautiful. He has the most bright eyes and smile.

"Lets talk in private" I said grabbing his arm gently and pulling him away to a corner.

"Naruto, i own this bar" i started off. "mr. Uchiha its nice to meet you" his said giving me a smile. "Naruto you see, the sperm that was inject in you was mine"