Deciseis

Sasuke's pov
Shit shit shit! I totally lost track of time! Stupid work! I probably have no chance with Naruto now. Who the fuck falls asleep while doing work. Now its midnight and fuck.

I got up from my desk and kicked the chair in my office. Damn, I'm so mad. I'm such a stupid idiot. Naruto will never forgive me for this. I quickly grabbed my coat and ran to my car. I quickly turned on the engine and drove to his house.

Instead of waking his mom up and went to the back and knocked on his window. After 3 minutes of knocking he finally opened the door and I jumped in. "Sasuke?" He asked rubbing his eyes. I looked at him up and down, he had pajama pants on and an over sized T-shirt. He looked so friken adorable. "Im so sorry Naruto, I fell asleep doing work and woke up 20 minutes ago" I said as I grabbed him and pulled him into a hug.

"So you decide to come to my window at midnight?" He asked still sounding sleepy. "I'm sorry but I had to apologize to you" I said still hugging him. "Its okay Sasuke, I don't know why your freaking out" Naruto said putting his hands around my torso, while resting his head on my chest. I was about a head taller then him.

"Thank you Naruto" I said. "Stay with me tonight" He said while yawning. "Okay I will" I said. He laied down on his bed making room for me. I took off my shoes and coat and then laied next to him.

He cuddled up to my side and put his head on my chest. How much cuter can he get! I pit my hand around him and kissed the top of his head.

Hey there my lovelies. I decided to update yay!!! Anyway I was thinking about making a book full of one shots, and if you think I should leave request please!

Vote, comment and as always I love y'all!!,