Ocho

Naruto's pov

I dialed Sasuke.

S: hello?
N: Hey Sasuke
S: Oh hey Naruto, what's up?
N: Nothing much, do you want to come over and watch a movie with me I'm bored and I can't call Kiba because we're still in a fight.
S: Yea I'll be over in a bit.
Sasuke's pov
I was overly excited that Naruto had invited me over. Earlier today we had an amazing conversation and it just added on to his beauty.

I walked out of my  bar and walked over to my car. I drive to Narutos house. My hands were practically shaking with excitement. Naruto is nothing like Sai, he's so nice and caring, and extremely hot. Sai and me really never had a spark, but I feel that spark when I'm with Naruto. (That's so cheesy Sasuke)

I have to find a way to make sure Naruto never goes back to that Kiba guy. I arrived to Naruto's house and knocked on the door.

He opened the door with a smile. "Hey Sasuke, thanks for coming I was getting really bored alone" he said and then stepped aside for me to go inside. "No problem, plus I like hanging out with you" I told him and walked in.

We sat down on his couch and he pulled out a book full of cd's. "Here choose a movie" he said handing me the book and then walking to the kitchen. The sweats he was wearing made his ass pop out.

I decided to choose the longest yard. Naruto then came back with a bowl of ice cream and two spoons.

The afternoon was spent eating ice cream and watching movies.

Hey guys! I updated and I'm on break for thanks giving so I will for sure update later. Love y'all!