Yaoi

So a bunch of you guys were mad that I didn't write the yaoi, so here it is. Fair warning I suck at it.

Naruto's pov
Sasuke then took off my shirt and trailed kisses down my neck, once he got to my nipple he started sucking it send shivers of pleasure down my my body. I moaned, and I felt him smirk as he sucked my nipple. He then started taking off his shirt and his pants along with his boxers. I stared in horror as I looked at how big his member was. He smirked at my reaction then attacked my lips again. 

I moaned as he grinded our hips together. He took off my pants and threw them across the room. "I've been waiting to do this ever since I met you" He said huskily. Sasuke then took off my underwear with his teeth, making my member throb even more. He then grabbed my member and licked the tip making me moan in pleasure. He took in my member in his mouth and started sucking slowly, after a while I wanted him to go faster. "Sasuke go faster please" I said desperately. "I love it when you beg" He said. then started sucking harder and faster. He continued until the pre-cum came out of me. 

Sasuke then stuck his finger in my mouth and told me to suck, I did as I was told. He then stuck his finger in me making me wince. He slowly thrusted his finger in and out until he added more the pain was terrible but there was pleasure and I was trying to focus on that. 

He soon positioned himself and gave me a look of sympathy before he placed his member at my entrance. I winced as he pushed himself further in me. I groaned in pain. After sasuke put himself fully inside of me we stayed like that until i was ready "O-okay m-move" I said shakily. He started off slowly, there was pain at first then the pleasure became overwhelming and I became a moaning mess. Sasuke then started going faster he started panting and my moans increased. Who knew sex would be this amazing?

He countined going faster until we both came, he collapsed next to me. He pulled me towards him " I love you" I told him "I love you too" he said.