Seis

Naruto's pov
"That stupid asshole" Sasuke said angry. "I mean I get that it's your baby and he wouldn't feel right with another mans baby around but I thought he loved me enough to get past that" I said quietly. "Your deserve better than that" Sasuke said more calmly looking at me.

I then felt my heart beat quickly. Am I having feeling for Sasuke? No I still love Kiba, right?

"I declare that men are stupid, besides us off course, and we should stop talking about them" I said laughing. "Okay. But I can't get over what a jerk of a boyfriend you have! I think I need to talk to him" Sasuke said getting angry again. What does he care anyway?

"The same goes for you buddy, but I don't think that's a good idea he already doesn't like me talking to you" I said taking another sip of my tea.

"Whatever you'd like" he said. "When do you have your next docter oppointment?" He asked. "In two weeks" I replied. "I would love to ho the next time" he said. "Great I'll let you know" I smiled at him. He returned one to me.

"Do you want some tea?" I asked him. "No I'm alright" he declined politley.

***time skip***
"Wait you seriously called your professor a douch bad" he asked laughing. "Yea, he was though. I got suspended for 2 days" I said laughing. Its been 1 hour and we've been here just talking. It was amazing. I felt so connected with him

Its stupid concerdering that I'm still dating Kiba and he's still with her boyfriend, but the I couldn't get rid of the feeling I have when I'm with him.

I sound so friken cheesy i just met this guy. "Okay well Naruto i had a very good time but I have to go check on the bar" he said standing up.

"Yeah I had a good time too" I said walking him to the door. "Ilk see you at work tommorow morning if you don't have morning sickness?" He asked. "Yeah of course" I said smiling like an idiot.

After I Sasuke left, I put my mug in the sink and went for a shower. But first I checked my phone. I sighed I had 5 missed calls from Kiba.

Hallo and thank you guys so much I had a so wonderful birthday. And thanks so much for your amazing comments I love to read all of them, they make me feel so good and want to keep writing. Have a awesome day!