Siete

Naruto's pov
I can't ignore Kiba forever might as well call him. I pressed on Kiba's name once I saw the dialing thing I pressed the phone to my ears. "Naruto, thank God I've been wanting to talk to you" I heard him say as soon as he answered the phone. "Well, what do you want Kiba?" I asked with no emotion in my voice.

"I'm sorry, and I love you so much. If you want the baby then I want him or her too. When that baby comes into this world I will love him or her like my own. Please Naruto forgive me." He rambled. I felt tears in my eyes. Stupid hormones.

"Kiba I love you, but I just really need time to think this over please just give me some time" I said softly. "Take all the time you need my love, I'll be waiting" he said before hanging up. I sighed.

I was home alone with nothing to do. I know I want chocolate, stawberies, to the store I go.

I walk into my room. I put on some sweats, and a random tea, along with my converse. I got into my moms car, she carpools with someone to get to work.

I drove to a covinent store about 2 minutes away, in car. I walked in and got all the things I was craving thanks my pregnancy. I went up to pay for my stuff, the guy at the register had silver hair and a weird mask covering his face. (Lets pretend Naruto and Kakashi are the same age) he raised an eyebrow at me. "Don't judge me I'm pregnant" I said. He laughed at me and raised his hands up in surrender.

"I'm Kakashi, what's your name?" In introduced himself. "I'm Naruto" I said giving him a cheeky smile. "So werws your baby daddy? He asked. "Well you seeeeee the only reason I'm pregnant is because the lady at the doctors office accidebtly inseminated me, and the persons sperm she used is my boss' and his sperm was there because his boyfriend wanted to get inseminated but she messed up." I rambled.

"Wow sounds really complicated" he said "Believe me it gets even more complicated." I said. "Well Naruto, I'll see you next time" he said. "Yea bye Kakashi" I said and waved as I walked away.

I went back home, I want to watch a bunch of scary movies, maybe I should invite someone over to watch them with me. Why not Sasuke? We had a lot of fun talking, ill call him in a bit to see if he wants to watch them with me.

Yay I updated. Sorry it took long.