Vientiuno

Naruto's pov

It had been three days since I woke up, gladly I was at home with my two babies. Sasuke and I decided that we would name our baby girl Maru and our baby boy Hiro. 

It was early in the morning Sasuke has been staying the night the passed couple days. "Hey Sasuke, I never asked before but does your family even know I exist?" I asked him as I flipped the pancakes.  "No, I haven't told them" He said. "Don't you think they would want to know about your children, who look very much like you?" I asked him. Its true both of our babies have his ebony hair and his facial structure, they have my blue eyes and two whisker marks on each cheek. 

"I don't really keep in touch with my family, they after I moved here, I lost contact with them. I guess my lifestyle here changed and I really didn't want to be bothered with them" He said honestly. "Well that's a crap reason to just loose touch with your family." I said as I walked to get the plates on the table. That is right I could actually walk again. 

"I know I wish I could get in contact with them, especially now since I have a family." He said as he was setting the table for breakfast. My dad was over too, he loves the babies so much. "Well its not too late, plus its summer it would be a good time to have them over" I said. Then my dad came in. "Good morning" he said and sat down. "How were the babies last night?" My dad asked. "They were pretty good they only woke up once." Sasuke said. 

After breakfast Sasuke went to work and I gave the babies a bath with the help of my mom, while my dad video taped it. He said he wanted up to look back at this beautiful moment. Maru loved being in the water, Haru didn't every time we put him in water he cried and cried. 

I waited until Sasuke got home, I really want him to reconnect with his family, and they should meet the babies. I wanted to talk to Sasuke about it when he got home, but he seemed pretty stressed so I just sat down with him and watched the a movie while the babies slept. Half way through the movie and we were in an intense make out session. my hands were in his hair and his hands were on my waist, until we pulled apart for air. "I needed that" he said softly. 

Hey guys! Yay! I updated! So if you have any questions you'd like to ask me feels free to ask i'll answer. And let me know what you'd like to see in the next chapter! I love y'all as always.