Tres

"What?" I found myself asking as my smile fell. "My sperm got you pregnant" he said again. "Oh God" I say as I run my hand through my hair. "I'm having my boss' baby" I muttered. "I know I'm sorry for this, my boyfriend thought it would be a good idea to go get injected without my consent and the docter obviously mixed it up and now your carrying my child" he rambled.

"I'm here to tell you that we would like to take the child. If that's alright with you?" He asked. "I don't know Mr. Uchiha, I am having this child and chances are that I'm going to get attached an not want to let him or her go" I said being truthfully.

"Please call me Sasuke, and I understand that but I would hate to go into a custody battle" Sasuke said. "I hope it won't have to come to that but I'm sure we'll work something out" I gave him a small smile, even though I wanted to glare at him.

"I have to get back to work, but we can talk about this tommorow." I said. "Okay Naruto I'll see you around" he said and then walked away.

"I save myself for marriage and then I still get pregnant" I said to myself as I wiped down a table. What a life. I giggled at myself.

*****
Finally, time to go home. Kiba was going to pick me up. I walked outside and waited for Kiba to arrive. I soon felt a presence next to me. I turn to see Sasuke Uchila the father of my unborn child. "Hey Sasuke" I greeted. "Need a lift?" He asked. "Thanks but my boyfriend is picking me up" I explained. "You have a boyfriend?" He asked. "Well don't look so surprised, I'm not that ugly" I laughed "that's not what I ment" he said blushing a bit from embarrassedment. "I know I'm joking" I said.

Then Kibas car pulled up. "Well see you later Sasuke" I said and got into kibas car.

"Who was that?" Kiba asked. "My boss, also the guy whoes sperm got me pregnant" I said like it was nothing. "What?!?!" Kiba yelled coming to a sudden stop and making me jerk forward. "Kiba!"

"Sorry I was just surprised" he said in a calmer tone. "He told me he wanted to keep the baby" I continued the conversation. "Let him" he replyed. "Kiba, this baby is mine and I don't want to give him or her away" I said getting a bit angry.