Nueve

3rd pov
Naruto awoke on top of Sasuke, he panicked but remembered nothing happen. Last night while there were watching a movie Naruto simply fell asleep. Although he did ant know how he ended up on top of Sasuke.

Naruto noticed that Sasuke had was on his lower back, he quietly and carefully got off Sasuke.

Naruto picked up the bowl of ice cream they left there last night. He walked into the kitchen were Kushina, his mother, was drinking her coffee and scrolling through her facebook feed. (Omg I just described my mother )

"Morning mom" Naruto greeted his mom. "Morning honey" Kushina gretyed back. Naruto wasged the bowl and spoons they used last night then turned back to his mom.

"So who's the hunk?" Kushina asked wiggling her eyebrows at her son. Naruto gave her a weird face. "Mom! He's my boss! And ewww your like forty" Naruto whisper yelled. "Shut up! And as in the boss whose sprem impregnated you?!" Kushina wispered yelled back.

"Yes mom" Naruto sighed. "Well I like you better with him rather than Kiba" She said saying her opinion. "Mom me and Kiba are going to fix thing okay? At least I think we will" Naruto said muttering the last part.

"Just saying" Kushina said before Naruto went back to the living room where the sleeping Uchiha was.

As Naruto walked in the livingroom, but Sasuke wasn't sleeping. He was puttfing on his shoes. Once he finished putting on his shoes, Sasuke looked up at Naruto and then stood up. "Thank you for inviting me last night" Sasuke said. "No thank you for coming" Naruto said giving Sasuke a smile.

Sasuke walked over to Naruto and gave him a light hug before leaving. Naruto looked at his phone, it was 8 am. He had work at 11 am.

At least this morning he didn't have morning sickness.

I updated yay! Anywho I wrote a new story its called Kidnapped if you'd like to read it. And as always I love y'all!!!