Catorce

Naruto's pov
"What?" We asked at the same time. "Twins, one boy and one girl" she said. I looked at Sasuke and he looked at me, I gave him a smile and hugged him. "You still owe me a milkshake and fries" I said giggling. "And you still owe me that date" he said back with a huge smile.

We thanked the doctor and we walked out of the clinic. "Twins huh?" I asked. "Its gonna be a lot of work but I think we can do it" he said. "About our date, aren't you stilling dating the Sai guy" I asked. "Nope I boke up with him earlier today."he said pretty proud.

I laughed at him. It was around 5pm. "You wanna take a walk with me?" I asked him. "I would love to" he said.

-
We walked around at a little shopping center, when we came across a baby store. "Look Sasuke let's go check out the cribs" I said grabbing his arm and dragging him inside the cute little shop. The lady greeted us with a smile and I greeted her back.

We looked for about a good thirty minutes, at the clothes and cribs. "There's a lot of cute things here" I told Sasuke. "Yeah, there is." He said giving me a smile. We left the shop and walked around a little bit more.

Soon after Sasuke took me home, once he was in front of my house. "Pick me up a 7 on Saturday " I said before getting out of the car. He smirked "oh trust me I won't forget" he said.

I walked to my house, I can't wait to tell Ino about the twins she's gonna explode with excitement.

Once i walked in my mom was in the livingroom. "Naruto please, just talk to me" she said. I sighed "Mom I don't wanna fight, but that hurt. I didnt know who my dad was and I come home to you doing the dirty deed with him." I said. "I know what I did was wrong, please forgive me" she said "I forgive you" I said hugging her.

"Mom, I'm have twins, a boy and a girl" I said. She jumped in happiness. "Oh Naruto, that's amazing!"

Hello people, whale I updated, so please comment, vote and as always I love y'all!!