Doce

Naruto pov
After seeing that disgusting horrible thing I was in the livingroom. “Naruto, sweetie I’m sorry. “What the hell mom! I come home and your fucking some random ass dude!” I can't help but yell, it's so true though. I don't even know who my father is and he she is fucking some dude I've never met.

“He's not random Naruto” she said quietly. “What the hell do you mean he's not random?” I asked. She didn't answer she just looked at her shoes. And that random ass guy was still here sitting on our couch. Its been five minutes and she still hasn't answered  “Mom answer me!” I yelled.

“Naruto! He's your father!” She yelled. My eyes widened. “What?!” I asked. “This is unbelievable, all these years I thought my dad was missing, no one knew where he was, bug you knew since you’re fucking him senseless!’ I yelled and walked away and straight into my room.

I took my phone out of my pocket. “Hello?” He answered. “Please come pick me up, I can't be at home right now” I asked. “I'll be there in a bit” he said. I changed out of my work uniform and into jeans and a random top.

I walked out of my room, and walked towards the door. “Naruto where are you going” she asked me. “What does it matter to you?” I said my voice laced in venom, then slammed the front door.

I waited for Sasuke to get here, I couldn't be near my mom right now. I felt my tears fall down my face. I saw his car pull up and he came out. I wiped the tears away but more fell down my face. He ran towards me. “Naruto, what's wrong?” He asked pulling me into a hug.

I sobbed into his chest for a good 5 minutes. “Hey let's go to my place and we can talk” he said taking my hand and walked me to his car.

Hallo people I know I promised an update on Saturday but I had family issues, everything is alright now. Remember comment, vote and as always I love y'all.