Quince

Naruto's pov
It was Saturday, the day that Sasuke and I have planned our date. It was morning time and I didn't feel like getting out of bed.

After 30 minutes of procrastinating on whether I should get up or not I finally did, I got my clothes and headed for the shower. I turned on the nice and warm water and took a shower.

I got out and put on some sweats and a random T-shirt, my date isn't for a couple hours so I don't have to dress up.

I walked into the kitchen, my mom had already left for work so I was home alone. I made some oatmeal because its sounded so good at the moment, and then I went to the living room and watched tv while I ate.

I had butterflies in my stomach, why am I so excited for this date? I mean he's only the father of my two unborn children.

After I finished eating I did some cleaning around the house, so I would have something to do while I waited for my date with Sasuke.

When it was finally time for me to get ready for my date, I went to go pick out something simple because Sasuke said to dress casual. I put on some jeans that I bought to fit my pregnant belly, a T-shirt and some shoes.

Might I also add that putting one shoes when your pregnant is extremely hard to do. I brushed through my hair, washed my teeth and made sure I looked nice.

I then heard a knock at the door, so I grabbed my phone and went to go answer the door. I opened the door expecting Sasuke, but it was only my mother.

"Oh hey mom, how was work?" I asked. "I had some difficult problems with clients but it was okay, now I'm going to lay down and watch tv",she said and marched off to her room.

I sat down and decided to wait for Sasuke.

------

Its been two hours and he hasn't came by, called or texted. I went to my room and just put on my pajamas. He could have at least texted me.

Ugh why?

Hey guys, I decided to update because I felt like I needed to and I since basketball started I will be updating less. Whale anyway I love y'all!