Once

Naruto's pov
It was 5pm, my shift just ended, I sighed, being pregnant and working makes you really tired. I texted Kiba to meet me at the park, I had to break it off with him today.

He texted back quickly and told me he would meet me there in 30 minutes. I walked, it took about 10 minutes to walk to the park from here. I said bye to Ino and Shika, then headed for the park.

It was a nice and warm day. I looked around and spotted a woman playing with her baby. It made me happy knowing that, that will be me in a couple months. A child it lots of hard work according to my mother.

I don't doubt it, she did raise me and boy was I a hyper child. Once I got to the park, I found a nice and comfty bench to sit on, and I just sat there taking in the amazing day.

"Hey" Kiba was here. "Hi" I replied. "Look Kiba, i-i think we should take a break" I said avoiding eye contact. He sighed. "I knew it" he said "I just fucking knew it" he said with anger laced in his voice. "I'm sorry, I'm having this baby and there's nothing you can do about it" I started. "Goodbye Kiba take care of yourself" I said gently and left.

I walked to an ice cream parlor near by I had a craving for cookies and cream ice cream. The lady at the register was very nice, we made small talk before I left.

I decided to leave my mom alone and take the bus. I sat next to an old man, he was reading a book. He looked up at me and smiled warmly, I smiled back. We talked for a while be asked me about NY pregnancy, and for some reason I opened up to this man about everything that has happened the last couple months. Which have been really chaotic.

I took out my house key and entered the house, I screamed at what I saw.

I am cold! Arizona is the coldest state right now according to the news, which it wiered because we just had one of the hottest summers, our heat broke a record and now its freezing. Anywho comment and vote and as always I love y'all!