Cuddles

Y/I/n= your Instagram name

You and Niall decided to just have a lazy day at his apartment. The whole day just consisting of cuddles, movies, kisses, and each other.

You got dressed in grey sweatpants and a black sports bra and threw your hair into a messy bun. You grabbed your keys and phone and left for Niall's apartment.

When you arrived at Niall's you knocked on his door. You could hear the knob turning then the door opened to a shirtless Niall.

"Hey Goregous." He smiles leaning against the door.

"Hi Niall. Can I come in?" You quickly glanced at his abs.

"Well of course. Wouldn't want this beautiful girl waiting outside." He said stepping back and opening the door more so you could go inside. You walked in took your shoes off and closed the door.

"So what's first?"

"Well I was thinking some cuddles from my girl." Niall said walking up to you.

"Sounds good." You smiled and set your keys on the coffee table and shoved your phone in your pocket.

"Well let's go cuddle." Niall said scooping you up in his arms and carrying you to his bedroom.

When you got to his bedroom he carefully placed you on his bed and he laid down beside you. You moved a little closer to him and he placed his leg across yours. (You're now just like the pic) He placed his hand in this pocket and pulled out this phone.

"Babe, what are you doing?" You asked. He placed his phone above his head and you head a quiet click.

"I want a picture for Instagram" he smiled typing rapidly, he put his phone back in his pocket just as your ringer went off.

You checked your phone. You had a new notification from Instagram; niallhoran just posted a photo. You opened it and found a picture of you and Niall cuddling with his leg over yours (just like the picture). You smiled and read the comment;

niallhoran spending the day off with my beautiful princess @y/I/n I love you bby 😘😘

"Aweh Niall." You double tapped the screen like a million times.

"Just want the world to know I spend every possible minute I can with you." He said pulling your body closer to his. "And I love you."

"I love you too Nialler."and he pulled you closer for a kiss.

--------------------------------
Is this good? I'm actually really love writing imagines with pictures. I find it makes inspiration easier.

Thanks for the reads guys. Please don't forget to vote, comment, share, etc. I love you all xxx