New in town

(Y/h/c) =your hair colour

Your POV:

I went on my daily run. I was currently wearing a pair of black leggings and a light blue tank top along with having my hair in a bun. I put my headphones in and turned on my running playlist.

I ran my normal route, down Main Street, across the bridge, through the park then to my favourite cafe to award myself with some coffee.

I turned onto Main Street from my house. I began to run past the same hotel I do every morning when I felt something hit my head. What the!?!

Niall's POV:

I've been kept up in this hotel ever since yesterday. I was new in town and been waiting for the nerve to go outside and explore. I sighed to myself and decided to go out onto the balcony. I looked over the breathing taking view, the streets below were quite empty but someone coming down the street caught my eye. She was beautiful. Her (y/h/c) bun bounced as she ran, her body looked beautiful in the blue top and black pants. I wanted to get her attention, I began to wave but she didn't notice me.

"Hey! Beautiful girl in the blue!" I called but she didn't look up. Then I noticed she had headphones in.

Shit. I ran inside quickly and found the nicest thing to throw at her. Wow I sound terrible. I grabbed a huge piece of paper and ran back to the balcony and threw it at her.

Your POV:

I pulled my headphones out and looked down at what hit me. A ball of paper you're kidding me right!? I looked around when I heard someone calling.

"Hey goregous." I looked up and the blonde waved at me. He was pretty good looking actually.

I bent down and picked up the paper ball. "Was this you?"

"Yes. I'm sorry if I hurt you or something but I wanted to talk with you." He smiled shyly.

"Well I thank you for not throwing something hard at me." He chuckled. "Are you new in town? I don't think I've seen you before."

"Yeah actually I got here yesterday. Would you mind if I came down and met you? This way we don't wake up the whole country." He laughed.

"Sure." And he ducked outta view.

I began to get nervous, he was cute and I didn't want to ruin anything. I'm glad I ran into him when I did.

"Hi." He said coming up to me.

"Hi."

"I'm Niall by the way" he extended his hand out.

I took it and shook it. "I'm y/n"

"That's a beautiful name for such a beautiful girl." He beamed.

"T-thanks." I blushed. "So um.. Do you want to come to a cafe with me? We can get coffee or whatever and we can talk, then after I can show you around if you want." Where is this boost of confidence coming from?? This isn't me.

"I'd love that y/n" Niall smiled.

"Then shall we?" I smiled back.

"We shall." He said grabbing my hand.

After that day we became very good friends and i started crushing on him more as the days went on....

--------------------------------
Sorry it's been so long but I'm running out of ideas and motivation and I'm kinda running out of time. My high school semester is coming to an end in a month and a half roughly so I have a lot of school work to finish 😕🔫 but I'm a procrastinator so shit happens haha.

If anyone has ideas or wants a personal please come forward haha. But seriously I'd love ideas and would love to do one for you 😄

Thanks guys for all the read and votes 😘 it means the world to me. I honestly can't believe how far this book has come so I would like to thank all my amazing reader 😘😘 I love you guys so much xxxxx