Fights

You just got home from a long day at highschool. The only thing that had been running through your mind all day was the words of a bully.

You walked in and took your shoes off only to find Niall sitting on the couch watching tv. You crossed his path to go to your room.

"Hey babe. How was school?" Niall asked turning off the tv.

"It was.. Uh.. fine?"

"Y/n what's wrong?" Niall asked sitting up from his laying position on the couch.

"Nothing." and you scampered off to your room.

When you got to your room you threw your bag on the floor and belly flopped onto your bed. You laid there for a little trying to get the bully out of your head when you suddenly felt the bed dip down and someone rubbing your back. You looked up to find Niall.

"Princess please tell me what's wrong. I want to help."

"It's nothing... Just a guy wants to fight me"

"What the fuck!? really? That's fucked." Niall began bubbling with anger. "He touches you and I'll fuck him up"

You turned around, sat up and put a hand on Niall's knee. "Ni, you don't have to-"

"No y/n I have to! You are my princess and it is the prince's job to save and protect the princess. And it he wants to touch you he'll have to go through me first!"

"Thank you Nialler." You pecked his cheek. "I have the best prince in the world."

"You better believe it!" He smiled.

--------------------------------
Guy I'm starting to run out of ideas!! If anyone has idea's please leave a comment; you will get a shoutout for the fabulous idea.. at this point i don't even care if it's a Niall idea it can be any of the boys (I prefer not zayn, I'm still upset with him... Please don't lecture..).

Personal imagines?? Anyone want one? Or two? Or EVEN THREE??? Somebody please comment I'll love you forever!!!!

Thanks for all the reads and votes guys! Lots of love xxx