Grr management

Niall was out with the boys celebrating their latest award win. I was sitting at home, Niall offered to take me but I told him to go have fun with the boys.

I was scrolling through social media when I saw a link everyone was talking about. I opened it and it had to do with the boys management, they had a bunch of rules for the boys.

I quickly skimmed through it and stopped, quickly reading the words that it read; Niall Horan will be breaking up with y/n because she isn't good enough for him. He will now be dating Demi Lovato. I began crying. How could they do this to us when everyone knew we were happy? I dropped my phone down at my feet and hide my face in the couch only crying harder.

I heard the door open then close. I tried to control myself, i sat up to see Niall.

"Baby what's wrong??" Niall asked with worry written all over his face.

"T-they.... Us... I can't.."

"Babe calm down. Breath." I took a deep breath. "Now tell me what's wrong." Niall said sitting down beside me.

I bent forward and picked up my phone. "H-here read t-this." I handed him my phone. I watched him read it, his face contorting with every word.

"This is bullshit!! I won't do this!!" He shouted.

"Niall they can do anything they want." I began to tear up again. "Niall I'm scared."

"Don't be scared. I wouldn't let them keep me from my princess." He told me pecking my lips. "They'd have to go through me and the boys first."

"So I'm staying around?"

"Of course you are babe." Niall smiled wiping my tears away. "I love you y/n"

"I love you too Nialler" I said kissing him.

--------------------------------
This is kinda short I'm sorry. Is it okay though? I'm sort of running out of ideas... So if you guys could message/comment some ideas that'd be great, you'll get credit for it :)

Thanks for the reads. Please don't forget to comment, vote, share, etc. I love you all xxx