29.

Ana'a POV...

'So I was thinking that we could go see Kennadee.' I say looking up at Drake. 'Hmm' he said not taking his eyes off of the movie. He situates himself on the bed to be more comfortable "But she ill probably be with destiny to be honest. Because you know they're best friends now." "ana stop. You know its not like that. She's your best friend not hers. And either way if she doesn't wanna be your friend then ill be your friend." I laugh and lean up against him. "you kinda have to be my friend Drake. You're my boyfriend." "yeah I know. You know I love you right." He says pulling me close and turning me to face him. He looked me straight in the eyes. "Yeah. know. I love you Drake." he leans in very close and I can feel his breath on my face. My heart skips a beat and I close my eyes. Leaning in all the way. Our lips collide and I felt something I have never felt with anyone before.

He pulls me up on top of him. Im straddling him each one of my legs on either side of him. He starts to take off my shirt and throws it across the room. I start to unbutton his shirt and take it off as soon as I'm finished. Out lips only parting momentarily to catch out breath. I move my lips down his face and onto his neck. Sucking on a soft spot. Hearing him moan and only turning me on more. He swiftly turns us over so now he's on top of me. he goes on to unlatch my bra but I don't let him. He moves down to my breast and starts sucking on a soft spot near the middle.

He starts to unbutton my jeans and I let him. He pulls them down my legs and again throws them across the room once again. He pulls his down and throws them across the room as well. We're both in just our underwear now. I keep kissing him then push him slightly. "We need to stop." I say breathing heavily. "I know. I know." he says getting off of me. I pull the covers over me and then theres a knock on the door. "hold on mom!" he yells. He quickly puts on some random shorts he found on the floor. He goes to the door and opens it slightly. "whats up?" he asks. "dinners ready" she states and walks away. "That was close" he says laughing. I grab his shirt off the floor and get a pair of his sweatpants from a drawer in his closet. "We can never be that close again." I say laughing a bit. Only to imagine what would have happened if we kept going.

I could only imagine the things I would let that boy do to me. If it wasn't going to be my first time them I would have definitely let him do anything to me. I push the thoughts out of my head and make my way downstairs. I looked So much nicer when I first got here