26.

Kennadee's POV..

I feel gross. I feel really gross, and my confidence is down. I hate everyone here. I hate you. Yeah you brunette with the bob, and short skirt, rubbing her finger all over that guys chest. I shuolda worn a skirt. Or something cuter. I hate my makeup. I wish I had money to spend. I hate you too, guy holding his skateboard, with the ugly Oakly glasses. Ugh. Don't look at me, you stupid bitch. Side eye me again. Do it. Punch you in the throat with my karate chop, whore face. Aw she looks cute today. Whatever. Hey! It's Ana and Drake, needed a familiar face today. This week has been dreadful and long. Bitch, the hell I say about looking at me?

Ana looks up at me and gives me, what seems a forced smile, Drakes arm slinging around her shoulders. "Hey Kennadee." They say both in unison, laughing at the coincidence. "What's for lunch?" I say trying to eye up someone's red tray. Drake speaks up, "I think spaghetti. Gross." We all make exaggerated disgusted faces at the thought of the nasty canned sauce and week old noodles, but we all know we're hungry enough to eat it anyway. Suddenly Destiny takes a seat close to me smiling, "Hey guys." Taking her book bag off and sliding it onto her chair. "Hey girl. Where were you?" I say playing with my finger nail. "Nowhere, but it's cool I sit with you guys right? Am I intruding?" She said looking at Drake and Ana especially.

Last bell rings

I walk out of my seventh period, down to my locker, and begin to jimmy the thing open. "Hey Kennadee." Destiny says leaning next to my locker. "Heyy.." I smile up at her and her tall stature. "Soooo what's your plans for this weekend?" She says while we begin to walk down the long corridor into the stairwell. "Well since tomorrow's the first day off break we're going to spend the day at Drakes swimming and then probably go out to dinner afterwards." I say jumping off the bottom step. "Oh. Well I was wondering if you wanted to stay the night tonight? If that's cool?" She happily replies. I look around at people hugging, since it'll be a week until they see one another again because it's an in school relationship, stupid freshman. "Um sound fun to me. Let me see if I can call my dad and-" "We can take you to my house right now. I get picked up after school, and they can just bring your stuff over anyways." She says cutting me off. "Alright. I'm down." I say laughing along with her.

Early next morning

We sat on her bed, not getting much sleep last night, because we were up late gabbing. We were eating popcorn for breakfast, and just being completely random at the time. "You think Ana and Drake wouldn't mind having me over?" She says rolling over and look at me. I bite my lip, and answer honestly, "Call her."

(on the phone)

"Hey Ana, you at Drakes?"

"Yeah, I spent the night. What's up? Do you need something?"

"I was just wondering if you guys wouldn't mind letting me come over too? To chill and stuff."

"How do you know anyone else is coming over?"

"Kennadee spent the night. She told me she needed to head over soon, and I just wanted to see you guys.."

A long sigh is heard on the other end.

"Okay. That's cool with me, but I mean Jantzens friends are gonna be her too and so is Drakes friends. Let me see what they say..."

Muffled whispers are heard, and abruptly she comes back on the phone.

"It's cool. Bring a bathing suit and something nice to wear after.

(end phone call)

The rest of the day is spent pretty well. Everyone jumping in the pool, and splashing. Ana, Destiny, and I painted our nails, and just gossiped. I was kinda annoyed that Destiny kept flirting with Jantzen, and his friend Adam, but I mean what're you gonna do.