11.

Anas POV..

Homecoming night

Kennadee: What time are you coming over?

Me: I'll be there in ten.

Kennadee and I are getting ready together and our dates will be picking us up together. My mom drives me to her house with all my essentials. She's already waiting outside for me and when she sees me she runs into her house. I try catching up but her dad stops me. 'Hey Ana.' He says. 'Hello.' I say stoping in my tracks. 'Kennadees waiting in her room.' I nod and hurry to her room. She's just now taking a shower. 'KENNADEE WE HAVE LESS THAN TWO AND A HALF HOURS TO GET READY.' I yell through the door. 'IM ALMOST DONE. CALM DOWN!' She yells back. I start without her. I sit in front of her huge mirror and start putting my foundation and everything else. I'm half way done when she comes out with only a towel around her. 'Hey. You never told me how Scott asked you to homecoming.' I say putting mascara on. 'Oh. Well you didn't tell me when drake asked you.' She said finding some clothes to put on. 'Yes I did. On Tuesday.' 'On Tuesday. But anyway. It was just a simple ,'Will you got to homecoming with me'. He didn't go all out. It was nice and simple. I liked it.'

**

After we were finished dressing and everything else, her dad called us down to take pictures with our dates. They had been waiting for ten minutes for us to finish. We looked at our selfs one more time in the mirror. Kennadee had on a black Lacey dress with a nude slip of pearl and jewel accent belt and cut off sleeves. I had on a nude mesh with silver accent jewels and a blue overlapping pencil skirt. Our dates had on suites and ties matching our dresses.

We walked beside each other down stairs. Meeting our dates at the end of them. 'Picture time!' Her dad exclaimed. We walked outside in front of a tree and started posing in front of it. First it was just kennadee and I. Then it was kennadee and her date. Then my date and I. And lastly all of us. There was several of each picture. Drake drives us to the school, me and him in the front seats and Kennadee and Scott in the back seats. As soon we get there, there is already a lot of people there. They haven't let anybody in yet and it's already seven. We get out and try to stay together. 'Hey man.' I hear someone say. They aren't talking to Drake so they must be talking to Scott. We continue walking until we see Hunter, Gracie(they got back together), Dylan, and Ashley(his date). We say hi to them and we start taking even more pictures. Hunters dad makes us pose and starts taking the pictures. When the finally let us in I realize I lost kennadee. 'Hey. Have you seen Kennadee?' I ask Drake he shakes his head and hands the ticket person our tickets. Our theme for homecoming was Hollywood, so there was a red carpet down the middle all the way towards the cafeteria. On the way there a photographer is stopping some couples and taking pictures of them. Of course all three of us got stopped. When we finally get into the cafeteria there's not a lot of people there yet. I try finding Kennadee, but I don't see her anywhere. 'I'm sure she's fine. Let's dance.' Drake says as more people pack in and the music starts. I hand him my phone so he can put it in his pocket. I don't like leaving Kennadee behind but I'm sure she's with Scott. We start dancing and not even two songs later a slow song comes on. I've never really done it before. He grabs my hips and I put my hands on his shoulder. We sway back and forth until the song ends. "Uh. I think I'm going to go to the snack bar and get myself a drink or something." I say to Drake. "I'll meet you there in a bit." He smiles and returns to his conversation with hunter. I make my way to the back of the caefeteria and wait in line to get some punch. I get spun around and I laugh, until I see who it was. "What the hell do you want?" I tell him. "Woah. I just wanted to tell you that you looked really good. And I think that you and I belong together. I'm sorry for what I did at the.." I quickly cut him off. "No cuddy. You know Drake and I are together. And you better get out of here. After what you did. You don't desereve a second chance." I say getting a cup and filling it with punch. "I thought you always believed in second chances." He said getting a little to close for my liking. "Not anymore. I'm not like that anymore." " i just know you and I belong together." He then smashes our lips together. I try pulling away but his grip on me is to tight. I don't kiss back and keep struggling to get out of his grasp. He gets pulled away and I'm pulled into someones side. I look up and see Drake. He gets really close to david's face. "Next time you fucking touch my girl. I will fucking end you Cuddy" I could see fire and anger in his eyes. I've never seen him like this before. "Now get the fuck away from here before I fucking punch you in the face." He says. David scurries away with fear in his eyes. I'm scared myself and Drake notices. "I'm so sorry babygirl. I didn't mean to scare you like that. It's just. You're mine now. And that dirtbag can't go around kissing what's mine." He says. He kisses me gently nothing what like David tried to do. "Alright guys. Break it up." A teacher says to us. We quickly pull away and he goes and refills my cup. "I'm sorry." He says putting his hand on my back. I look up to him and smile. "Let's go have fun." He says dragging me back to the dance floor.

After a while my feet start hurting and all I want to do is sit down. We go and sit down at a random table. There's stuff on it but we aren't going to touch anything. "Hey. my mom organized an after party at my house. Wanna go?" Drake says. I think about it for a little bit. "Who alls going?" I ask. "I dont know? I'm just going to invite some friends last minute. If they can make it. Great. If they can't. Well oh well." He says. "Alright. I'll text my mom and tell her I'll be staying over." I tell him, getting my phone from his pocket. We stay there for a little longer until someone comes over. "Hey Angel." I say while she puts her heels back on. "Hey Drake." She says batting her eyes. "Uh hey." He says kinda ackward. "I over heard you talking about an after party at your house." She says. "Yea. Uh. Do you want to come?" He asks. "I'd love to drake. See ya at your house. Who all will be there?" She says winking at him. "So far. Just me and my girl." He says putting an arm over me. "Oh. She's going to be there?" She syas. I don't know what her problem is. We used to be great friends. "Well I guess I can stand her being there for a while. You know. Until she leaves." She says walking away. "I'm sorry. I didn't know she would say yes." He says putting his hand on my upper thigh. "Nah. It's alright. Shes your ex. Of course she wants you back. And I'm okay with that. You know. As long as you don't want her back." I say not looking at him. "I could never." He says. Angel and I had a close friendship. But after she got with drake she became a bitch. "Do you mind if I invite destiny. I know you guys had some problems." He says. "No it's fine. It's your after party. You invite who you want to invite." I smile at him as we get up to go start inviting some people to the party. "Don't you think they'll need swimware?" I ask as we appoach Dylan and Ashely. "Doesnt matter. I have a few extra swim trunks." I try to see if I see kennadee around, but she's still nowhere to be seen. "Hey guys. My mom organized an after party. You guys wanna come?" He asks. "Yea sure." We go through the rest of our friends and tell them about it. He invited Dylan, Ashley, Hunter, Gracie, David(totally two different people), Colton, Kait, Evan, and a few other people.

After that's all finished one last slow dance comes on. The lights go all the way down and a disco ball is released from the ceiling. "Come here." Drake says pulling me close. We've danced a couple slow song, but this is the very last song. I put my arms around his neck and he leans his forehead onto mine. "You don't know how long I've waited to do this with you Drake." I say. "I've liked you since the first day I met you. But I knew we were to good of friends to ruin it." He says swaying us back and forth. "I'm so glad I can call you mine." We're in the middle of the dance floor with people all around us. I feel like we're the ony ones here. Time slows down and everything begins to just stop. "I've wanted to do this since forever ago." He says and leans in. I gladly kiss him and the song ends. Everybody cheers and start chaniting after party. Everyones going to a different party and some aren't even going anywhere

After the three long hours, it's over. I had a great time with Drake. The lights slowly begin to come on again. Everyones still chanting and cheering. Drake pulls me into a hug. I finally spot Kennadee looking around with Scotts hand in hers. "I found her." I say and we scurry over to her. "Kennadee! I'm sorry we got split up. I tried finding you all night." I say pulling her into a hug. "It's alright girl. How was your night?" She asks me. "We had a lovely time. Are you guys comeing to my after party?" Drake asks them pulling me into a side hug. "No can do man." He says. "Oh. Well how was your night?" I ask them. "My night was perfect." She says. "Oh but it's not over yet." Scott says with a smirk. I laugh. "Hey bro. Do you mind if we borrow your car. Promise we won't scratch it." He says to drake. "Alright. Just keep her safe. I'll ask janzten to take us home." He says texting his brother. Once we get the okay, Scott and Kennadde say they have to go and leave. As we stroll down the hallway to the exit Drake starts inviting random people. "You're coming. And you're coming. And you are too." He says pointing to different people. "Where?!" I hear someone yell. Pretty sure its Lexi. "My after party. Ask evan to take you!!" He yells as we exit. "Hey little bro. Ready to go home?" Janzten comes over to us. "Yes." he says. It's kinda cold outside. I start getting goosebumps and Drake takes his jacket off and puts it around me. Once we get into Janztens car I lean my head on Drakes shoulder and he leans aganst me. "Perfect night with a perfect girl." He says kissing the top of my head.

Edited 6/1/15