Part four

Ricky had fallen asleep sometime near morning. Angelo, knowing this, decided not to wake the poor boy up. Instead, he got ready for work. He was bringing him with and after picking out a new collar for him. He smirked at himself in the mirror. He wasn't going to let this new pet go. He had decided that he's going to keep this one. After all. Who could pass up those baby blues?

Angelo walked back to the bedroom while messing with his tie. He could never get it right till the last minute. He sighed in frustration and undid the blasted thing. He left it around his neck as he woke up Ricky. The pet, forgetting where he was for a moment, grew frightened.

"Hey hey. It's alright." Angelo soothed him. He gently grabbed the pet's wrist, and pulled him towards himself. "No more nasty wolves. Okay?" Angelo chuckled as he kisses Ricky's cheek.

"I'm sorry master." Ricky mumbled, sleep making his voice husky. "I'll remember that."

"Good. Now you need to get dressed. We have places to be, and people to see." Angelo clapped his hands twice, and a made came running in a few seconds later. "Jezabelle, get Ricky some clothes. We're going into town." The maid nodded, her red curls bouncing. She left the room, coming back a few minutes later with what she hoped fit the small pet.

"I do believe these will be big on him but it is the best I can do. I will take proper measurements tonight. He needs clothes you know Mr.Parente." She quietly tutted, pushing Angelo out her way to Ricky. "Now Ricky. You can't get dressed sitting down." Jezabelle sighed. She sat the folded on the bed lifting Ricky to his feet. Ricky blushed and slightly struggled as she changed him. Angelo could only stand behind them and chuckle to himself at the sight. After his maid left he bent down and kissed Ricky's cheek.

"I'm sorry about her. She gets a bit..... aggressive." Angelo chuckled. "Let's go." Angelo went to leave, stopped by Ricky grabbing his still my tied tie.

"Do you need help with this master?" Ricky asked. Angelo slowly nodded, Ricky quickly tying the tie. He smiled at his handiwork as he looked up at Angelo.

"Thank you sweetheart. I can never get these things tied." Ricky giggled at Angelo. He felt happy with this master. "We should get going. Don't want to be late."